Alex Jones is a joke

And he's far more informative than anything you'll see from mainstream news. The problem is when you take his words for gospel or judge him based on individual stories that he gets wrong from time to time. Or from random mashups on YouTube.
JFC no wonder loonies like you are so misinformed. Jones preaches CT all day and studies say people that are attracted to CT want to be unique, and they are uniquely stupid. "Far more informative" hahah to a nutcases maybe.

CNN and The Washington Post aren't a joke as well?

The most repulsive thing I find about Jones is not Jones himself, but the conspiracy that he is Bill Hicks. Talk about comparing apples and oranges and one of the most polar opposite personalities when looking at both and what they preached.

This.

Jones is a far better comedian than Hicks.

So are the talking heads of the MSM. They're just selling a different brand of snake oil.
At least AJ brings the lulz..
I don't think you understand, if he actually sold snake oil it would be an improvement on the crap he actually sells .

Although most of the crap being advertised on regular tv isn't much better, fast food ,what ever big pharma is hawking today etc etc

I refuse to listen to regular radio or watch regular tv due to the commercials

Yeah, they are only forced to retract three false stories a week.
Total exaggeration! Now tell us how many times Jones retracted any of his CT bullshit, for that matter when has Trump retracted any of his daily bullshit, yet its the MSM that is fake news.

CNN was forced to retract a story because they report news, Jones and his false flag mass murders, pizzagates etc don't get retracted because anyone with a brain knows its not a news source.

Some of the stupidest shit ever written

Not at all. I guarantee if you take two average people, one watches CNN and one watches Alex, the person who watches Alex will be FAR more aware of a wide variety of topics than CNN watchers. CNN makes people less informed and loosens their grasp on reality.

The only network that exposes it's watchers to similar ideas is RT. American and Western media in general is tightly controlled propaganda. YouTube is better in everyway than Fox.

Last edited:
Not at all. I guarantee if you take two average people, one watches CNN and one watches Alex, the person who watches Alex will be FAR more aware of a wide variety of topics than CNN watchers. CNN makes people less informed and loosens their grasp on reality.

The only network that exposes it's watchers to similar ideas is RT. American and Western media in general is tightly controlled propaganda. YouTube is better in everyway than Fox.

Hah!

Utter bullshit.

Sandy Hook was staged?
Pizzagate?
Reptilians?
White Nationalists were Jew actors?
9/11 inside job?
London bombing inside job?
Gay frogs?
Hurricane Katrina government sponsored FEMA?
Fluoride?
New World Order?
Carrie Fisher killed to boost Star Wars sales?
Orlando massacre was a false flag terror attack?
Justin Bieber telling kids to hand guns over?

Alex Jones is a litmus test for who should be culled first if the world population gets out of control. His viewers contribute nothing to humanity and are a sad reminder of how stupid a supposed "higher being" can really get.

You need to get out of whatever echo chamber you are in .

You can't trust him, but you can trust Dr. Duke. It's funny that he lost so much of his audience after he took this interview off of his page. Guess the Dr. Made him look pretty bad.

Back