Alex Jones is a joke

Zazen

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Why do so many people think this guy speaks the truth? As someone who has lived in China for many years I know for 100% certainty that he lies about China, it seems like his goal is to rile up Americans against Chinese. He claims that Chinese execute gay people. Complete bs since I know that there are plenty of gay people walking around China not in fear of their lives. In fact they are more afraid of revealing their gay in front of their parents in fear that they will bring them shame.

In every China video he repeats that China is a communist nation when in fact they are capitalist. Christmas is very popular over here as an example.

Don't forget this guy hated on Israel before and now he went 180 and is condemning Obama for the two-state Israel Palestine policy.

Does anyone else get irritated by this guy?

The Democrats fear Alex Jones, Obama and Clinton have both called him out by name. No need to call out a nut case unless you fear the power he has.

Got to love the crazies, they make life more fun and interesting.

Look at it this way, the fuck type of world we live in if a nut Alex Jones is right even a few times.

isaWpQv.gif

He's a joke, but at least he is a funny joke.

He represents a lot of Americans (who don't take him as a joke).

That tells you something about the American Education system.

Also Fuck China, You fucking Commie

You guys like to say communism sucks and always fail yet you claim china is communist while it continues to be a world power. So which one is it?? Maybe the answer is China is not communist??

My roommate told me tonight that a bunch of Austin folks have been on twitter saying when Alex is drunk in bars around town he blurts out that he doesn't believe most of what he says. I don't buy it without proof, but is anyone aware of this?

The Chinese are chill our misguided dislike towards them doesn't make sense.

Alex Jones is a national treasure.

Of course he's full of shit a lot of times. His whole network is about throwing conspiracies on a wall and sees what sticks.

Is he right some of the time. Yep.
Is he wrong most of the time. Of course.

If you're patient enough to sift through the bullshit. You'll find some juicy gems of truth in some of his rhetoric. But it takes a lot of work and you have to train your mind not to fall into the trap of buying into his entire network.

Makes you better at seeing through bullshit altogether. It hones your BS meter for life in general.

CNN, MSNBC, etc. are just as good at peddling bullshit at you. Their BS is a bit more deceptive given the production budget they run.

I consider Alex Jones arch-nemesis to be TYT. It's almost two sides of the same coin. just opposite political leanings.

Why do so many people think this guy speaks the truth? As someone who has lived in China for many years I know for 100% certainty that he lies about China, it seems like his goal is to rile up Americans against Chinese. He claims that Chinese execute gay people. Complete bs since I know that there are plenty of gay people walking around China not in fear of their lives. In fact they are more afraid of revealing their gay in front of their parents in fear that they will bring them shame.

In every China video he repeats that China is a communist nation when in fact they are capitalist. Christmas is very popular over here as an example.

Don't forget this guy hated on Israel before and now he went 180 and is condemning Obama for the two-state Israel Palestine policy.

Does anyone else get irritated by this guy?
At least those things are kind of plausible. He has been claiming 9/11 was an inside job for more than a decade, and that Sandy Hook was a hoax. It's unbelievable that he has somehow won credibility with these goddamn Trumptards.

He will throw out every conspiracy theory like it's fact. So he says a lot of absolute bullshit

The thing is, sometimes conspiracy theories are right, meaning that occasionally he is the only one that is right about things

He's necessary imo

My roommate told me tonight that a bunch of Austin folks have been on twitter saying when Alex is drunk in bars around town he blurts out that he doesn't believe most of what he says. I don't buy it without proof, but is anyone aware of this?
Wouldn't surprise me. One older poster here years ago said the guy was actually reasonable and a nice dude away from his rantings. My experience with him was the same, couldn't believe it's the same guy.

Back