Social Alex Jones/Infowars booted from Roku

This wouldn’t be an issue if big business had not consumed simple honest journalism. That betrayal and the constant deceit we are fed created Alex Jones.

This is a testament of websites not wishing to ban shady users during their growth period. While not necessarily promoting, but propping up these type of users in social/political discourse.

While it nice to see Alex Jones finally get blackballed. These websites ToS's just give someone else the ability to fill his space.

He clarifies in the video that he believes Sandy Hook happened and has apologized to the families for what they went through.

There's no denying that Alex Jones has said he thinks that Sandy Hook was fake, there are videos of him denying it to various degrees from saying it the coverage of the event was suspicious to saying it was a complete hoax.

Now here's a challenge: find a single video of Alex Jones actually saying to go harass, interview, hell even talk to the families. I have not been able to find a single video of him doing so. Go ahead and try and if you can find one, feel free to post it and call me an idiot. Guess what, I'm willing to bet there isn't one, because I don't think he ever said it.

And if you really consider yourself a fair person then you deserve to hear a man defend himself.

Also Alex Jones is funnier than every late night show combined. One man off the cuff can provide more comedy content than hundreds of writers with prewritten monologues and jokes.

Some please remove Mr. Jones' face warmer.
RW0QzPJ.jpg

Alex just bought into his own fame and went over the edge.

Well, that wasn't cerebral at all. And I had some hope after the Tucker Carlson video you posted wasn't bad.

"Listen, let me be real for a second and level with you on the real reason I was taken off Roku. There was a giant coordinated revocation of my platform by private tech companies because 'the Democratic Party, ran by Hillary Clinton, chose to make Sandy Hook and my statements about it the centerpiece of their campaign against Donald Trump.'"

Yes, we all remember how Sandy Hook was being brought up in every debate.

Well, that wasn't cerebral at all. And I had some hope after the Tucker Carlson video you posted wasn't bad.

"Listen, let me level with you. There was a giant coordinated revocation of my platform by private tech companies because 'the Democratic Party, ran by Hillary Clinton, chose to make Sandy Hook and my statements about it the centerpiece of their campaign against Donald Trump.'"

Its cerebral if you are an idiot and like being obviously lied to

Alex just bought into his own fame and went over the edge.
There's no doubt he was more legit when he started out. But also that he is way funnier now. Nowadays most of the things he says are over the top or for comedic value. It's more entertainment. But he still represents a side of media that is simply not being reported. If babies were taken out of incubators today then the MSM would go headstrong into war yet again.

"Listen, let me level with you. There was a giant coordinated revocation of my platform by private tech companies because 'the Democratic Party, ran by Hillary Clinton, chose to make Sandy Hook and my statements about it the centerpiece of their campaign against Donald Trump.'"

Except there was a coordinated revocation of his platform by private tech companies, all at the same time. If this happened naturally, wouldn't the companies have banned him in a more staggered timeline, rather than them all coming out in the same two days and banning him (except Twitter and a few lesser platforms).

And Donald Trump was definitely attacked for his connection to Alex Jones with various pieces in MSM attacking him for it (as they probably should have).

Bill Hicks knows how to put on a show, this character is kind of old now though

Except there was a coordinated revocation of his platform by private tech companies, all at the same time. If this happened naturally, wouldn't the companies have banned him in a more staggered timeline, rather than them all coming out in the same two days and banning him (except Twitter and a few lesser platforms).

And Donald Trump was definitely attacked for his connection to Alex Jones with various pieces in MSM attacking him for it (as they probably should have).

If one company severs ties with an entity, other companies that have ties with that entity, if they deem it so, will sever ties as quickly as possible as well.

The allegations against Alex Jones are not that he told his supporters to go harass people. The allegation is that he slandered specific parents who had a child die in the shooting and said that they lied about that and he did it knowing he was lying.

He is a dirtbag lying con man whose lies have come home to roost after truly hurting people in the process.

The allegations against Alex Jones are not that he told his supporters to go harass people. The allegation is that he slandered specific parents who had a child die in the shooting and said that they lied about that and he did it knowing he was lying.

He is a dirtbag lying con man whose lies have come home to roost after truly hurting people in the process.
Post a video of him slandering/targeting a specific parent.

Post a video of him slandering/targeting a specific parent.

No way am I going to dig that shit up I don't even watch him. The libel case against him is not based on if he said these things or not-- he did. The libel case hinges on if he said these things knowing they were not true. This is what is in question.

does this REALLY require its own thread? he's some creepy conman selling weight-loss pills tp ppl unable to run 2 miles. this is the person you want to defend?

does this REALLY require its own thread? he's some creepy conman selling weight-loss pills tp ppl unable to run 2 miles. this is the person you want to defend?
Actually we lost some of the best free comedy on youtube because some asshole corporations conspired against him

I think it's actually a conspiracy to try to get people to watch Jimmy Kimmell or John Oliver or whatever unfunny garbage hack they want to recommend people

So what is your point exactly? You don't like him so we should give him the death penalty?

Actually we lost some of the best free comedy on youtube because some asshole corporations conspired against him

I think it's actually a conspiracy to try to get people to watch Jimmy Kimmell or John Oliver or whatever unfunny garbage hack they want to recommend people

stop trolling. you need jesus. i've never said this to anyone: you need to watch the 700 club every day for two weeks.

Back