Alex Jones exposes Joe "The Snake" Rogan

I can't sit here and watch a man talking shit about another man for 30 minutes, that's what woman do.

Alex Jones wants attention so badly from Joe. He needs Joe more than Joe needs him.

Drama queen.

Last edited:
So Alex and Rogan are broken up now?

You create something popular and suddenly everyone wants a piece. But even more disturbing, they act as if their interests are all that exist.

Joe Rogan could spinning back kick some sense into Alex if he wanted to but he knows that would be what Alex wanted. Joe is well aware that all of this is just bait and an attempt to get him to respond. Joe at this point is an all time great in comedy, former champion in tkd, and a celebrated commentator for the UFC, an Alex Jones beef is the last of his concerns

Jones is a wacko but the Weiss and Dorsey Podcasts got a lot of hate for Rogan , the Dorsey one was pretty painful to watch

Alex Jones is not even crazy, he's in my opinion just a guy acting the part of this "coming doomsday" loudmouth guy, he needs the attention so he creates controversy about everything he can find, so he can sell more of that survivalist shit to his listeners, its all an act you see, an act to sell shit

I got as far as the claim that Joe Rogan is on Jack Dorsey and George Soros's payroll.

I'll pass the stupid, thanks. Season your own brainfood.

Alex Jones is not even crazy, he's in my opinion just a guy acting the part of this "coming doomsday" loudmouth guy, he needs the attention so he creates controversy about everything he can find, so he can sell more of that survivalist shit to his listeners, its all an act you see, an act to sell shit

I thoroughly enjoy the act that is Alex Jones.

Alex thinks Joe is CIA because Joey Diaz told Eddie Bravo that years ago as a joke.

I'm kind of sad I know this.

Joe Rogan could spinning back kick some sense into Alex if he wanted to but he knows that would be what Alex wanted. Joe is well aware that all of this is just bait and an attempt to get him to respond. Joe at this point is an all time great in comedy, former champion in tkd, and a celebrated commentator for the UFC, an Alex Jones beef is the last of his concerns
Wtf? All time great in comedy? Lol

In terms of success and popularity, it could be argued.

In terms of humour, talent, or ability, the statement is basically indefensible.
His initial success came primarily from his role on NewsRadio from which he earned the Fear Factor gig which was the highest paying job of his career. Based on that, how can anyone place him among the all time great comedians?

Since then, he has primarily been a podcaster and human cockfighting commentator. Neither of which he is remotely funny in. He does a standup special every once in a while but it is entirely forgettable.

He does have a phenomenal work ethic and hustles hard so his success is well earned. But funny he is not.

unrelated
StNK19a.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back