Alex Hernandez talkin clean s---

Talking shit to Cerrone acting like hes some child, like he has done anything of note, cant wait till Cerrone either KO’s him stiff with a headkick or submits him and leaves him his limp body on the canvas.
Alex is an excellent fighter and it won't surprise me if he beats Cowboy, but why diss one of the legends of the sport who's a nice guy to boot? As I said in another post, Alex didn't gain one fan by doing that. Why do so many of these young fighters think it's cool to be an asshole? If you have a wink in your eye, like a Mike Perry, it can be fun, but Alex was just being a dick.

Cowboy packing that huge lip hilarious while talking perfectly

A man of so many talents

gotta give the kid props for trying, gotta try to build his name up.... kind of silly to bring up Cerrone day drinking/having mistresses... thats really none of his business. I thought it was funnier when Cowboy basically said he's never watched Alex fight, and basically not even knowing who he is.

Just saw the presser, Alex definitely comes off as a pretty awful person. It struck me as interesting the first thing he called Cowboy was insecure, and I think it tells us a lot about him. Cowboy Cerrone is a lot of things, but he seems more comfortable in his own skin than most people, including fighters.

Anyway, come fight night I hope Cowboy kicks his head off.

Talking shit to Cerrone acting like hes some child, like he has done anything of note, cant wait till Cerrone either KO’s him stiff with a headkick or submits him and leaves him his limp body on the canvas.

expected response. these types of reactions proves that alexander hernandez is doing things right.

Im a huge fan of Cerrone but its a toss up for me. Cerrone looked great in the Perry fight but he tends to do that. He will look invincible until a title or something important is on the line. Hopefully he wasnt lying about being rejuvenated now that he has a child to care for.

I dont mind the new guy talking shit but he better back it up.

I hope Cerrone gets smashed. Knocking out Dariush > anything Cerrone has done as of late.

Im sure a lot of big names don’t wamt to fight him in a risk vs reward sense.

He should be thanking Donald for taking the fight.

Remember what happened to the last punk kid that talked shit to Cerrone?

Donald%2BCerrone%2BBrutally%2BKicks%2BMyles%2BJury%2BUFC%2B182.gif
That Jury was a bum

He KO'd Beneil Dariush in his debut and decisively beat OAM.

If you don't know that Hernandez is a threat, you'll know after tomorrow.

Cerrone is getting dusted.

Sweet blog where can i subscribe for more?

Cerrone's down fall is he never cares too study the guy he is fighting to find their weakness. He is a class act, I remember him from way back in the day when the Tapout guys got on board with him and aired him on S1 of their show back in the mid 2000's.

All you butthurt bullied kids on here hahaha. I loved that shit. Loved every word. He made a fan outta me. I want to see battle not some cowboy buddy buddy bullshit. Why the fuck would cowboy even take that fight it makes no sense lol.

Back