Alex Hernandez talkin clean s---

He is doing the right thing. The buddy buddy stuff with cowboy isn't going to help him

That the kid that was talking shit to Cerrone at the presser?

Fucking hell he would've got more fans if he showed some actual respect to the guy.
He said this would happen earlier in the week. He respects him but isn't showing any of that in the lead up / during fight

Remember what happened to the last punk kid that talked shit to Cerrone?

Donald%2BCerrone%2BBrutally%2BKicks%2BMyles%2BJury%2BUFC%2B182.gif

Other than that gif, the fight sucked.

Other than that gif, the fight sucked.

Yeah, that pretty much made me forget the rest of the fight. Hopefully someone gets KTFO Saturday (For me, Hernandez getting KO'd)

8rWSPVW.gif
FoolishNextGavial-small.gif

I like to see the kid show some confidence, but good Lord, know who you're talking to and show some respect to a legend. Alex wouldn't admit it but he'd kill to have the career that Cerrone has had when it's all said and done.

Hernandez is the guy who’s gonna beat the crap out of Cerrone that’s who he is.

Watch

I've enjoyed Cerrone's new found intensity and drive, but I just have a feeling he's going to get rolled over in this one and Hernandez will shoot up in popularity.

In a perfect world, Donald drops him with a lead leg high kick and catches an RNC. I hope for that.

too bad nate cant shove that hat off his head.

Yeah, that pretty much made me forget the rest of the fight. Hopefully someone gets KTFO Saturday (For me, Hernandez getting KO'd)

8rWSPVW.gif
FoolishNextGavial-small.gif

I'm not a big fan of either fighter, so it's a win win either way for me.

He's trying to get Cowboy all rile up. When Cerrone fights with emotion, he tends to lose so I see what he's trying to do.

Idk about Hernandez though. He looks the part and is a good fighter from what I've seen but Cerrone got the experience.

If he can get past Cerrone, definitely a guy to keep an eye on.

in a sport recently with so many cringy trash talkers, this guy really was great all the way through

great comebacks and hard ethers

Alex is right about Cowboy, enjoys being a journeyman

Last edited:
Remember what happened to the last punk kid that talked shit to Cerrone?

Donald%2BCerrone%2BBrutally%2BKicks%2BMyles%2BJury%2BUFC%2B182.gif
Wouldn't that have actually been Mike Perry which had a much more exciting conclusion? Lol.

He certainly has a high opinion of himself for a guy who does fake glove touches and has done nothing impressive what so ever inside the cage. This wont be another Till scenario where Cowboy gets cleaned up by a young gun, Hernandez has literally nothing to offer Cowboy.

Yeah but depends who it's coming from and where it's going. Cerrone is a fan favourite and no one gives a fuck who this other kid is.

lol welcome to the fight game. You'll learn

He's got that quick tongue, reminds me a little of Chael....
Or maybe of a little Chael, as in Chael when he was 12 years old. It was childish stuff. Why diss Cowboy of all people. Alex didn't gain one fan by doing that.

Back