Alex Hernandez talkin clean s---

If Cerrone survives the initial pressure (which, who the fuck knows?) and murks this kid I will be happy. It could look like Cerrone v RDA2 though.

I don't like him, he looks like someone who says the N word when he is with his friends.

Let's go, Hernandez! Smash Cerrone in a round.

I wasn't that overly impressed. I mean it was ok. It seemed like he was working himself up, not cowboy, and he was almost winded while talking. His heart must have been racing.

Talking shit and getting into Cowboy's head has been a smart tactic in the past.

Sounded like he was up all night rehearsing that shit in his hotel room with his frat bros on facetime pumping him up
Have you watched his lead ups? He just spits articulate shit like it’s nothing. It’s impressive. He might have rehearsed some themes, but I think what he said came up on the spot.

You would think that, and in Japan you would be right. But Millennials who post 10 selfies a day on instagram don't care about respect, it's all about that Conor trash talk and an obscene level of undeserved confidence.
Not to mention constantly yelling over your opponent. The louder and more obnoxious the better unfortunately.

Yah, very clean trash talk like Cruz. Not as charismatic as Conor but clean, natural and smooth. He has a brain on him and is clearly used to shit talking'. A lot of jock guys grow up talking smack just for fun with their bros. I came from a town where it was super normal, but when I went to college everyone thought that I was a dick, but I knew no other way of talking.

As soon as Colby runs out of rehearsed lines he starts stuttering and repeating “junior junior junior junior” over and over like he has Tourettes

Like someone said earlier itt this kids really composed and clearly used to actually talking shit lol

That the kid that was talking shit to Cerrone at the presser?

Fucking hell he would've got more fans if he showed some actual respect to the guy.

Being a douche attracts bitches, and lots of MMA fans are bitches, regardless of whether or not they have a vagina.

first impression: what a dip shit! I dislike him already. hope cowboy beats the livin shit out of him!

I'm hoping cowboy smeshes him for all of us day drinkers.

Hernandez has looked pretty good but Cowboy looks like a full weight class bigger than him. Which he probably will be when they step in the cage.

lol you don't talk shit to a fan favorite when you don't have any fans yourself. He's just sunk his career if he loses.

As much of a dick he is, Cowboy is one of the last guy you want to motivate. Look what he did to the up and comer future champion in Myles Jury when he was talking shit. Ceronne embarrassed him, handily.

The whole mistress line from Hernandez was pretty raw, not too many people caught that one.

Back