Alex Hernandez "Cerrones performance against McGregor made me Flaccid. He Quit"

Cowboy killed this kids career and he’s still talking shit. I bet on him against trinaldo. No clue how he was rewarded the win. He was gunshy and running most of the fight

He's not wrong. Just because he didn't get by the gatekeeper doesn't mean he can't have an opinion on his other fights.

He can have opinions on whatever he likes, and so can I. Mine is that he is a salty bitch. If he'd beat Donald this comment would not have been made.

Maybe listen to the interview and you’ll know why.

Nah, after his stunt vs Cerrone, I hope that dude gets cut ASAP. I get talking shit to get attention, but there are ways to do it. He just came off as a huge cock head, so I'm gonna treat him like one.

He's not wrong. Just because he didn't get by the gatekeeper doesn't mean he can't have an opinion on his other fights.
He is not wrong but he still can't talk shit, we sherdogers have more right to talk shit about Cerrone than this guy

Wtf it made him flaccid? Who says shit like that? No wonder everyone thinks MMA is such a homoerotic gay sport.

Stephen A is the best mma analyst in the game. Dont let Joe rogan watch this otherwise he'll turn into a snowflake and have a meltdown.

If Cowboy KO'd him stiff there would be some good jokes to make in response.

What a bitchmade little fairy. Cowboy stomps him 11/10 times.

It was an embarrassing performance by Cerrone and a clear dive, but Cerrone beat the living shit out of Hernandez.
If you think getting fucked up by unexpected sholders is a dive your a moron. I wanted cowboy to win too. Cerrone would never take a dive, he just loses big fights.

Oh so eloquent and well spoken.

Cowboy came in beaten up and got beaten up violently, Cowboy has some wear and tear and had a couple of taxing fights prior to Conor. Not much else to say.

Hernandez only cares because his loss to Donald now looks much worse. Sorry Alex, you're a C league fighter. They should book him against Donald again, he loses the fight, he loses his job. Fair is fair.

Cerrone would actually try this time.

His "performance" vs McGregor was suspect at best. Not going to accuse him of diving, but he sure didn't seem to try very hard.

And the tin foil hat wearer in me says that the UFC couldn't afford a Canner loss to a journeyman gatekeeper or they would lose millions, perhaps billions, of dollars in future revenue if McTapper lost.

If you think getting fucked up by unexpected sholders is a dive your a moron. I wanted cowboy to win too. Cerrone would never take a dive, he just loses big fights.

didnt take a dive but it seems like he mentally folds and turtles uo

Yes I did. He talks about having an erection and then losing it. Cool if that is how you watch ufc but to everyone else it sounds a bit gay.

I don't think he meant in a gay way bro.

Your presser with Cerrone was painfully obvious that you 'tried' to be that trash talker....you tried to be yet another 'McGregor', "Bisping", "Colby". because you saw what it did for them. But you forgot, those guys had skills. You went in there and got your pussy fucked by a geriatric senior that looked like he spent two terms in the oval office. He went Hee Hawin alright. He put his load right on your face. Haven't heard from you since...which is a good thing...until now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back