Alex Hernandez "Cerrones performance against McGregor made me Flaccid. He Quit"

Why the fuck is this asshole talking shit when he got smoked by Cerrone?He needs another ass whopping

<DisgustingHHH>

It was an embarrassing performance by Cerrone and a clear dive, but Cerrone beat the living shit out of Hernandez.

Guess who is popping for steroids and is going to be fired from UFC for diminishing Conor's win?

He doesn't want Cerrone to give him another spanking.

Hernandez only cares because his loss to Donald now looks much worse. Sorry Alex, you're a C league fighter. They should book him against Donald again, he loses the fight, he loses his job. Fair is fair.

He's not wrong. Just because he didn't get by the gatekeeper doesn't mean he can't have an opinion on his other fights.

f7FdEdG_d.jpg

What’s up with these gay guys with the last name Hernandez

“I’m entering 2020 ready to fornicate,” Hernandez said. “That’s the name of the game. I’m trying to blast off and make this year my year. I think Anthony Pettis is the spark to ignite the rocket for my 2020 ‘Year Of Fornication.’ I just feel like he’s just another good jumping pad for me. I think I’ve got a vast amount of ground to make up for in a short amount of time.”

I see what his point is. Not one strike from Cerrone landed, LOL. I wasn't expecting much from him in the first place and picked Conor by RD 1 KO, but god damn.

UFC first gay male fighter ?

“I’m entering 2020 ready to fornicate,” Hernandez said. “That’s the name of the game. I’m trying to blast off and make this year my year. I think Anthony Pettis is the spark to ignite the rocket for my 2020 ‘Year Of Fornication.’ I just feel like he’s just another good jumping pad for me. I think I’ve got a vast amount of ground to make up for in a short amount of time.”

Colby was there first.

I didn't WANT to post this gif. I had to post this gif.

tumblr_plucz8iZga1r7vh24o1_400.gif

Flaccid was his performance vs Trinaldo and did way more to hurt his stock than Cerrone being steamrolled.

Back