Alex Gustafsson - the young version of the Warmaster

Amando

White Belt
Reaction score
Look at this pic - Alex looks like Warmaster's son; huge ankles, long thick bones covered with long thick muscles, this is a warmachine very efficient structure vs short, bulky muscles which are useless in fight sports. I'm sure this is going to be the hardest fight for JBJ and it wouldn't be of a big surprise - at least for me, to see his butt kicked. Also Alex's style resembles unbelievable close the Warmaster's one, brutally efficient driven to total annihilation and destruction of the opponent in the shortest time taking minimalist risk and injury. Thoughts? Let's rumble!

20130730052320_5D3_8974.JPG

The Warmaster maybe has swedish heritage? He kinda look like Gus in some ways.

Two blond white guys (with matching beards!) look the same...got it.

Look at this pic - Alex looks like Warmaster's son; huge ankles, long thick bones covered with long thick muscles, this is a warmachine very efficient structure vs short, bulky muscles which are useless in fight sports. I'm sure this is going to be the hardest fight for JBJ and it wouldn't be of a big surprise - at least for me, to see his butt kicked. Also Alex's style resembles unbelievable close the Warmaster's one, brutally efficient driven to total annihilation and destruction of the opponent in the shortest time taking minimalist risk and injury. Thoughts? Let's rumble!

20130730052320_5D3_8974.JPG

Ones a catch wrestler and the other is a striker I'm lost

LOL at repeatedly describing him as "long" and "thick".

They're both a little bit pear shaped compared to the typical male frame. Wider hips than normal, especially Barnett. As a pear shaped gentleman, I embrace this trend in MMA.

They're both a little bit pear shaped compared to the typical male frame. Wider hips than normal, especially Barnett. As a pear shaped gentleman, I embrace this trend in MMA.

Both of them have absolutely massive thighs aswell.

The Warmaster maybe has swedish heritage? He kinda look like Gus in some ways.

Well Josh is too young to be possible to accuse him of knocking up a Swedish hottie 26 years ago but maybe his father did :) LOL ...

18792-gif.jpeg

Back