Alex Garcia UFC debut

BrainLeakage

Red Belt
Reaction score
Alex Garcia (10-1) will make his UFC debut at UFC Fight Night 33. He only lost to Seth Baczynski, in 2011. He kinda makes me think of Lombard, and no, I'm not saying he is as good, but he's very exciting to watch!

Alex Garcia (10-1) will make his UFC debut at UFC Fight Night 33. He only lost to Seth Baczynski, in 2011. He kinda makes me think of Lombard, and no, I'm not saying he is as good, but he's very exciting to watch!

Looking forward to seeing "The Dominican Nightmare" in the octagon.

Hmm, Caribbean and athletic and explosive. Yeah, I could see the similarities between him and Lombard.

I thought of the Lombard comparison as well when I saw he got signed.

Looks like the guy that puked blood after winning.

Also, 11 fights and less than 30 seconds of highlight footage?

Looks like the guy that puked blood after winning.

Also, 11 fights and less than 30 seconds of highlight footage?

haha, watching the weigh-ins now and right away i thought the same thing.

Edar-Jones.jpg

Edar Jones. whoever that is?

He has potential to be a beast. His hands were on display tonight, but his BJJ is better than most people will believe.

I really wanted to see his bout, and he had a Round 1 quick KO, but they didn't show it. Instead they showed way too much talking head bullshit. When there's time to squeeze in another bout, especially a finish, I could care less what Rashad and Chael have to say.

He has potential to be a beast. His hands were on display tonight, but his BJJ is better than most people will believe.

yep his a pride to have around from my home country, tomas papo sone was in his corner too from jiujitsu de la costa in cabarete, dominican republic, his a black belt under yamasaki, trained with him while back home the guy is got the biggest heart around... skilled as fuck.. papo also trained alot with bj penn and even was teaching at his school while bj was out fighting... great things from a small island... first baseball, then boxing... now bjj and mma... keep it up!

if any of you ever go to the DR for vacations check it out.. his on the north coast... puerto plata is the biggest city close to it and its got one of the mayor airports too... its around 30 mins from puerto plata

Missed the fight. I expected him to win, but not this decisively - sounds like he fucking blitzed Ben Wall.

Back