Alex Caceres vs. Mitch Gagnon set for UFC FN 33 in Brisbane

Alex def is the more technical striker, but Gagnon has some serious punching power.

I would also give Gagnon the edge on the ground and Alex a clear edge in cardio.

Great match-up IMO.

Alex probably won't be able to get out of that guillotine or any choke Mitch has.

Mitch will win or Master Shredder will be very displeased.

Since the escuado fight, bruceleeroy has been pretty stellar. I consider him on a 6 fight win streak.

This is a really good match up. I can't wait to see it.

Bruce Leroy is awesome. Liked him ever since he was on TUF

tough fight for both.
gagnon via decision, probably split.

I'm interested to see the odds on this one. Caceres has looked great, but he gets clipped way too much. Gagnon throws bombs, so I could see Gagnon putting his lights out.

I keep picking Gagnon, against the odds, and he keeps winning.

He'll do it again here - big right hand has Caceres on bambi legs, bundles him down and grabs the neck, 2nd round submission.

I find Caceres highly entertaining to watch fight. Always rooting for him.

Great job J. Silva really looking forward to this one. Hope Mitch improves his cardio if not he must get him in rd 1 or early 2.

I thought Alex was fighting easton???

The MMA Lab took the tweet down a little while after I had posted the thread, must have not been a sure thing. This is a good fight too though. I hope Caceres can pull it off, but Mitch is no joke. I'll shakily take Caceres by UD via cardio, reach and better technical striking. Mitch should be favored on the ground and with power.

Bruce Leroy is awesome. Liked him ever since he was on TUF

As do I. Most people hate him because of TUF, but his fun loving care free attitude was pretty cool I thought. His fight with Michael Johnson in the house was good.

Back