Alex Caceres vs. Mike Easton @ UFC 169

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Tweeted by The MMA Lab Official Twitter Account.

What do you guys think about this fight? Mike Easton has dropped his last two fights, but his split decision to Brad Pickett I thought he edged out. He's still ranked number 8 in the division, so I assume if Caceres can pull this off, he'll enter the rankings.

How do you guys see this fight going?

EDIT: Thanks to TASTEofmySCYTHE for doubling checking the twitter account. Apparently the tweet was taken done, for whatever reason. For now, we'll call it a RUMORED fight.

Last edited:
It depends on which Easton shows up. The one that fought Assuncao loses to most of the UFC's BW division. He fought like a complete shithead that night.

Easton is from MD so I always root for him. Think he will grind out a decision

wow....i love the sound of this fight. alex has been doing pretty good, and easton's still got plenty power. alex by UD (longer reach, better kicks and speed advantage) but wouldnt mind seeing any of them ko'd.

That has exciting written all over it. Looking forward to it.

These guys have completely opposite builds

And Mike Easton is not playin

Hoping Bruce leeroy can win this big and crack the top 10

It depends on which Easton shows up. The one that fought Assuncao loses to most of the UFC's BW division. He fought like a complete shithead that night.

especially when he got knee'd hard to his body...then goes "ohhh low blow!" I was like "fucka you faking dat shit!"....hell he even got cracked a good one to his eye socket...the goes "my eye...my eye finger in my eye" I was yelling at the screen saying "YOU JUST GOT CRACKED STOP WHINNING AND GO AFTER HIM"

Cacers and his will to win is impressive, bruce leeroy! Lol

Tweeted by The MMA Lab Official Twitter Account.

What do you guys think about this fight? Mike Easton has dropped his last two fights, but his split decision to Brad Pickett I thought he edged out. He's still ranked number 8 in the division, so I assume if Caceres can pull this off, he'll enter the rankings.

How do you guys see this fight going?

I am not going to lie, i gotta give Bruce Leroy credit, he won alot of fights I predicted him to lose (especially the Escovedo and Damacio Page fights)

I thought he would be cut already

Bruce wins imo too fast for easton. He's looked horrible lately as well.

I am not going to lie, i gotta give Bruce Leroy credit, he won alot of fights I predicted him to lose (especially the Escovedo and Damacio Page fights)

I thought he would be cut already

Yeah dude is night and day compared to when he was on tuf

All the spastic shoulder movement while not doing shit from Easton makes me want to see him brutally KO'd. But Caceres won't be the one to do that. After Faber taps McDonald, they should make Easton vs McDonald.

Don't like either of these guys. Both of them are underwhelming with tired routines.

I'm not sure what exactly it is but I'm annoyed when I see Easton's style of fighting. He's decently active and gives well rounded performances but there's just something there that rubs me the wrong way. Good fighter regardless.

I'm rooting for Caceres but he may just drop a decision because of being the less active fighter.

Yeah dude is night and day compared to when he was on tuf

I doubt anyone thought he'd be in talks as a potential top 10 in any UFC division. He's improved alot, and is training at a great camp in The Lab.

Mike Easton will probably win.

Back