Alex Caceres Deserves A Step Up In Competition

So, Mizugaki is too big a step up, but Pickett and Easton, two guys ranked inside the top 10 are not? That makes absolutely no sense. And how can you recommend Bowles AND Roop when Roop just KO'ed Bowles? How can they BOTH make sense?

All of those guys are above Alex, anyone of them could be a good fight, the rankings don't mean much at 135, its still a very new division. I just think mizugaki has been on a tear recently, would rather see Alex against a guy who's has been losing recently like bowles or Pickett.

I feel like mizugaki should be fighting a top guy next not a up and comer.

All of those guys are above Alex, anyone of them could be a good fight, the rankings don't mean much at 135, its still a very new division. I just think mizugaki has been on a tear recently, would rather see Alex against a guy who's has been losing recently like bowles or Pickett.

How does the division being new mean rankings don't matter? I don't even think I'd call it new. It's been around for 3 years (In the UFC at least). You say Mizugaki is on a tear, but he's 3-0 where Alex Caceres is arguably 6-0 but if you want to be real about it, he's 3-0 just like Mizugaki. I don't see how the fight doesn't make sense.

Sure they could make the fight I just feel like he wouldn't have a chance. Would rather see him against someone where he might have a hope. Just IMO of course, would prefer bowles at this point, a fairly big name and would be a big win for him to make his name off.

Back