Alex "Bruce Leroy" Caceres used to fight in Dada 5000s "promotion"

The real JG

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm guessing his opponents never trained BJJ in their lives.

Dada is folk hero in Perrine Miami. He performs a great service for the local community with these backyard fights. Bruce Leeroy would have never acquired the experience he needed to become a top UFC contender without Dada 5000's organization.

Dada is folk hero in Perrine Miami. He performs a great service for the local community with these backyard fights. Bruce Leeroy would have never acquired the experience he needed to become a top UFC contender without Dada 5000's organization.

Hey Dada how you doing man out of the hospital yet

if this Dada5000 dude had a promotion that would be exactly what I'd expect from him.

I agree about everything you just said! Some people may frown upon these backyard brawls but I have to give these fighters some respect for their heart and Dada some respect for giving these young men productive things to do that doesn't involve crime in an area where many feel that's there only option.

Titanic sinking and all that .jpg

Guys fighting in a backyard is a better outlet than them escalating on the street.

I don't know why these street fights always seem more vivid than most UFC fights. I think it's the camera angles and the cameras itself.
I would prefer more "real" feel when watching UFC.

lost me when they started throwing up gang signs

I don't know why these street fights always seem more vivid than most UFC fights. I think it's the camera angles and the cameras itself.
I would prefer more "real" feel when watching UFC.

Because you are a pussy.

I did know that, I had seen those fights before he was on TUF and also have watch Dada 5000's documentary Dawg Fight. I honestly enjoy the stuff.

Yep, theres a sad/depressing documentary on netflix about theses backyard fights. decent watch

I dont get it how bare knuckle backyard fighting keeping away youth from crime. Even a few full time pros are criminals. This has nothing to do the martial arts mentality.

I dont get it how bare knuckle backyard fighting keeping away youth from crime. Even a few full time pros are criminals. This has nothing to do the martial arts mentality.

Gives young, possibly feuding men a relatively safe outlet for their anger.

You tell me what is better, a backyard fight with some control or a street fight where someone can get stabbed or shot?

If it saves one life, just one, whether it be from the grave or the prison yard, i think it is good.

Back