Alex Ariza Says Manny Did NOT S&C Trainning and JMM Did

TexasDrugAddict**

Silver Belt
Reaction score

He says JMM did the proper S&C training and Manny wasn't doing things they have in the past. He also says he didn't/doesn't believe JMM was/is juicing.

good for him giving credit where it's due.

Manny looked great in this fight maybe better than any of his previous JMM fights. He just got hit in the face with a Atomic Bomb that would have put a Heavyweight to sleep.

Manny looked great in this fight maybe better than any of his previous JMM fights. He just got hit in the face with a Atomic Bomb that would have put a Heavyweight to sleep.

Would've knocked out a stegosaurus bro.

I dont see how he is in his prime after years of meh performances (his last great one was Cotto)

Other than the KD and KO he was whipping the Hell out of JMM.

He was just outboxed by Bradley.The same way Duran outboxed SRL when SRL was in his prime.

So i still think he is in his Prime and has another few good more good yrs of Boxing left. He just has to go back to fighter that are taylor made for him.

He was just outboxed by Bradley.The same way Duran outboxed SRL when SRL was in his prime.

So i still think he is in his Prime and has another few good more good yrs of Boxing left. He just has to go back to fighter that are taylor made for him.

I think most boxing fans disagree with that, but that would only further solidify your point.

I think most boxing fans disagree with that, but that would only further solidify your point.

Look, if you wanna go, I'll go. :icon_conf Come at me.

Ariza needs to stfu. He is only known for being a wannabe muscle head on 24/7. Who gives a shit.

lulz

Back