Alex Ariza says GGG’s team begged David Benavidez not to call him out

Ariza said that Benavidez had gotten the better of Golovkin during several sparring sessions in the past when he was using him as a sparring partner.

“When Canelo fell out, they [Benavidez’s team] were calling out Golovkin, ‘We’re on 3 weeks training, we’ll take the fight in 2 weeks, right now,’” Alex Ariza said to Fighthype about David Benavidez volunteering to fight Golovkin for his May 5th date. “So they called us up, begging us to stop saying it, and stop bringing up David’s name to Golovkin,”Ariza said.

If this really happened it looks real bad
When you have to ask...:D

One can only imagine the hate filled conversations those 2 had .

I wouldn't go as far as saying he deserved worse but maybe that is.what sparked the roach hate for
@moosaev
I get what you are saying
Well when you don't have proof you can always imagine. :rolleyes:

More in depth regarding the duck

Ariza Is full of shit.

Nothing new. How anyone can take this lowlife serious is beyond my understanding.

It was one of the worst things in online communities that there were even people supporting Ariza when he kicked Roach. Guess you can always be surprised how retarded people can get. Would have really loved to see Ariza pulling something like that on Fortune. But he even bitched out when old man Roach didnt back down.

Back