Alex “Bruce Leeroy” Caceres.

Too hipster imo and has a weird fighting style but honestly seems like a nice guy

His Bruce Lee shtick has served him well

Been a fan since TUF, he's riding a good streak at the moment. Solid gatekeeper / journeyman type, enough skills to hang with prospects and contenders and maybe enough to occasionally beat one, but not enough consistency to become one.

Fun style with flashy kicks, unfortunately he doesn’t have much power behind his punches and kicks but still makes for entertaining fights

I like him too. Kajan (unfortunately for his UFC career) starting talking touch shit about the boss and demanding that Conor money.
It’s too bad because he really found his stride when they cut him.

I like him and I like his style. To be fair while it doesn't work at the absolute top he's still a really good & entertaining fighter.

His fight vs Yair was like watching a fucking kung fu movie

I've been a fan since seeing him fight in backyards years ago. Dude is both entertaining and aggravating.

I personally have always liked the guy, and I think Dana White feels the same, solely based on the fact he hasn’t been cut after not really being a serious contender after 23 UFC fights, and 3 TUF fights.

His style lately reminds me of Kajan Johnson just before UFC cut him (who was doing well at the time), solid boxing with decent jiujitsu and grappling.

I’m kind of glad that he’s gonna be one of those fighters that makes a lot every fight just based on how many fights he has, and would love to see him go on a serious run before he retires.

Anyone else a Bruce Leeroy fan? Also any other examples of guys that haven’t been cut because Dana likes them?
He looks the part of a fun striker but frequently underwhelms.

I always liked Alex, I wish he could have done more in the UFC.

Seems like a cool guy, reliably in entertaining fights. Great test for up and coming prospects before throwing them against the top 15

I personally have always liked the guy, and I think Dana White feels the same, solely based on the fact he hasn’t been cut after not really being a serious contender after 23 UFC fights, and 3 TUF fights.

His style lately reminds me of Kajan Johnson just before UFC cut him (who was doing well at the time), solid boxing with decent jiujitsu and grappling.

I’m kind of glad that he’s gonna be one of those fighters that makes a lot every fight just based on how many fights he has, and would love to see him go on a serious run before he retires.

Anyone else a Bruce Leeroy fan? Also any other examples of guys that haven’t been cut because Dana likes them?
I’m a fan. Always have been.

Yup. Dude is solid.

Matt Brown is another guy who if Dana didn’t like, prolly would have been cut a long time ago. At one point before his resurgence, he was on a 3-fight losing streak and was 5-5 in the promotion.

Matt Brown is another guy who if Dana didn’t like, prolly would have been cut a long time ago. At one point before his resurgence, he was on a 3-fight losing streak and was 5-5 in the promotion.
Condit has lost a lot too lately

Back