Alert: Raven Haired Security Girl appearance impending!

Someone bring back the mspaint versions of these fine gifs, I miss RHSG and crazy eyed Brazilian chick.

RHSG is an insatiable freak, with zero fucks given about displaying it in public (albeit with some minor subtlety).

Toxic femininity? I think not. Just pure unadulterated appreciation of the male form, in all its glory. Hats off to her. There's not an ounce of shame in her game.

I'd really like to see a poll thread that pits her against the chronic eye fuck girl, for the title of our most adored female freak.

Can someone give me the backstory to this? What does RHGS even mean?

it's RHSG, which means raven-haired security girl. she's the thirsty in-cage athletic commission member that the ufc uses at brazilian events.

RHSG is merely an avatar, a physical representation of all the lust sherbros feel for the fighters. she is like the pink goo under the city in ghostbusters 2, and also like the white goo that sherbros just can't get out of their jocks. she is a perfect mirror, and when she looks at a fighter, sherbros see only their own ghey lust for fighters reflected in her image. when she appears to bask in the radiance of giblert, or when she touches the ass of chris weidman, a tsunami of lust is unleashed across the sher-cosmos. jedi and sith alike must stoop to take a knee, as they are overwhelmed by the sensation of a million virgin fantasies suddenly giving way to crushing post-nut shame

Possible new sighting:
096_Holly_Holm_vs_Germaine_de_Randamie.0.0.0.jpg
Thats not her
Shes still working shows though, I see her occasionally at the local cards out here

Back