Alert: Raven Haired Security Girl appearance impending!

Whatever happened to this chick?

I like to imagine one of the fighters she molested went all Stockholm Syndrome and married her.

Would love to see a threesome with Raven-haired security girl + Hungry eyes-girl (brazil) + Sacramento police lady.

She has herpes, my friend caught it from her.

Whatever happened to this chick?

Possible new sighting:
096_Holly_Holm_vs_Germaine_de_Randamie.0.0.0.jpg

Da Faq kinda necro bump iz diss?

And no, that is not her. She was thick then, and she is most likely thicker now.

We need to change her name to Raven Haired Thick Girl.
You're welcome virgins.
#NerdBash2019

Some updates coming.

First, an ode to RHSG's crossing paths with/blessing Ortega.

Animation1.gif

Later, Ortega comes to God.

33.gif

Last edited:
I've been holding on to this one until just the right moment.

That moment is now.

Notice Dana's side-step. He sees RHSG walking to her right. So, in order to be gentlemanly—in order to honor chivalry—and avoid bumping into RHSG, he sidesteps towards her.

Now, it must be noted that this causes great confusion and psychological stress for RHSG. Think of it: if she bumps into Dana and causes him to be injured, it would cause the demise of the UFC, because without Dana, none of this would be possible.

So RHSG moves her left hand down and towards Dana in order to stabilize both of them, preventing a potential fall.

Animation1.gif

Of course, RHSG got a black belt in dem hands, so she makes sure not to let her hands actually touch Dana, though there is a near grazing.

2.gif

Jeebus...

Why are all you fellas upset ? A woman doing her job. And assholes like you put her down ? Make jokes about her on the internet. What is the fuckin deal here ?

She's not flippin burgers next to you at McDonalds ? Is that the fuckin issue ? I'm thinkin the NSAC pays better than McDonalds. So, what's with you fuckin losers ?

Any legit argument for your unhealthy obsession with this women, will indeed be considered. Just lay it out.

Oh wait... I think I get it now.

You will NEVER get as physically close to the fighters, as she does.

You will certainly NEVER see them in that stage of undress, up close...Like she does.

And fuck me runnin... You will NEVER get to touch them in that stage of undress. Like she does.

Ahhhh...

I got it now.

Have a good night, fellas.
7xbxdgtf5s4z.jpg CBzjxm1.png

Can someone give me the backstory to this? What does RHGS even mean?

Back