Aleksandar Stojkovic - Training in Kuwait

Discussion in 'Muay Thai and Kickboxing' started by Aleksandar Stojkovic, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Aleksandar Stojkovic

Aleksandar Stojkovic Purple Belt Professional Fighter

Well, i was thinking yesterday about this forum and all nice people who was here for me when i had hard period last year. As some of you know i am fighter who survived brain stroke with 21, my left side of body was paralized and after that in order to continue with training and fights i had to do open heart surgery. Last summer one of my dreams came true, to go in Amsterdam and train with best fighters and learn something new. As i came back home i started to lose vision in my eyes. Then i discovered that i have Glaucoma. Its problems with eyes, high pressure , once it destroys Eye nerves, its impossible to come back and you stay blind. For my right eye it was late because i didnt know what is happening, in 2 weeks or so i lost 95% of my vision. I needed urgent surgery. Doctor saved 5% and then i had to fight for left eye, 50 or more % was lost and we tried to save what is left. Sherdog and my friends have helped me to go in Russia and save my eye. Now i dont want to bother with another Rocky story and comebacks. But definitely with fighting i am done. I had my own gym back then in Serbia with 40 or more students and before one month i arrived in Kuwait, as a Kickboxing coach. I am glad they decided to hire me to be on of many in team. Now what i wanted to say is that , you never know at what side o Earth life will put you, if somebody has told me that i will come and work some period as a coach i would not believe in this. My dream was fighting, only fighting and i lived for it no matter what was on my road.
    Here is video of me doing pads, after all that hurricane in my life.
    I do it only because i enjoy, not fighting anymore.

Picture with my youngest students here :)

[​IMG]

Kuwait City
    [​IMG]

I want to thank Sherdog once again for all support they gaved me all years while i was fighting and in bad times when i had problems with health. I hope as is planned one day i will hit you with my documentary video because some people think it should be done.
    I will never again follow my dreams, because life is so unpredictable. I just wish for health and nothing else.

Edit : 3 days ago i was forced to leave Kuwait and my dream job because of health and problems again

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  2. SuperLuigi

SuperLuigi Black Belt

Good luck with everything man. How long you stayin in Kuwait?

3. ask

ask Blue Belt

if kickboxing coaching doesn't work out you can always become a model

(no homo)

kingkokong likes this.
  4. Broadcast

Broadcast Black Belt

Wow! Just believe in you, bro! You could open a gym, first you should become a coach.

5. Kanka

Kanka Black Belt

Good luck man!

6. Aleksandar Stojkovic

SuperLuigi one year for now i think ... Got contract before one month and offer.. I will try and see how things are going here.

ask Model, me ? Never , got a too long scar on chest and i like to eat alot of food :)

Broadcast i have gym in my country for 3 years now. Also i made 5 fighters. :)

Thank you Kanka !

7. frystyle

frystyle Blue Belt

Cool to hear from you again, and awesome that you can be a coach over there. Good luck!

8. Aleksandar Stojkovic

9. bigwaverider

bigwaverider ✌️ SHOOP MOD ✌️ Staff Member Senior Moderator

10. Aleksandar Stojkovic

For now its like this, thank you very much friend :)

11. kingkokong

kingkokong Purple Belt

Thanks for the updates bro, was wondering what happened after your eyes surgery.

Wish you all the best in health and happiness.