Aleksandar Stojkovic - Training in Kuwait

Aleksandar Stojkovic

Brown Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Well, i was thinking yesterday about this forum and all nice people who was here for me when i had hard period last year. As some of you know i am fighter who survived brain stroke with 21, my left side of body was paralized and after that in order to continue with training and fights i had to do open heart surgery. Last summer one of my dreams came true, to go in Amsterdam and train with best fighters and learn something new. As i came back home i started to lose vision in my eyes. Then i discovered that i have Glaucoma. Its problems with eyes, high pressure , once it destroys Eye nerves, its impossible to come back and you stay blind. For my right eye it was late because i didnt know what is happening, in 2 weeks or so i lost 95% of my vision. I needed urgent surgery. Doctor saved 5% and then i had to fight for left eye, 50 or more % was lost and we tried to save what is left. Sherdog and my friends have helped me to go in Russia and save my eye. Now i dont want to bother with another Rocky story and comebacks. But definitely with fighting i am done. I had my own gym back then in Serbia with 40 or more students and before one month i arrived in Kuwait, as a Kickboxing coach. I am glad they decided to hire me to be on of many in team. Now what i wanted to say is that , you never know at what side o Earth life will put you, if somebody has told me that i will come and work some period as a coach i would not believe in this. My dream was fighting, only fighting and i lived for it no matter what was on my road.
Here is video of me doing pads, after all that hurricane in my life.
I do it only because i enjoy, not fighting anymore.

Picture with my youngest students here :)

13619945_10210621307675305_7396026812988835183_n.jpg

Kuwait City
13626511_10210592568716849_1607329854711282001_n.jpg

I want to thank Sherdog once again for all support they gaved me all years while i was fighting and in bad times when i had problems with health. I hope as is planned one day i will hit you with my documentary video because some people think it should be done.
I will never again follow my dreams, because life is so unpredictable. I just wish for health and nothing else.

Edit : 3 days ago i was forced to leave Kuwait and my dream job because of health and problems again

Last edited:
Good luck with everything man. How long you stayin in Kuwait?

Wow! Just believe in you, bro! You could open a gym, first you should become a coach.

SuperLuigi one year for now i think ... Got contract before one month and offer.. I will try and see how things are going here.

ask Model, me ? Never , got a too long scar on chest and i like to eat alot of food :)

Broadcast i have gym in my country for 3 years now. Also i made 5 fighters. :)

Thank you Kanka !

Cool to hear from you again, and awesome that you can be a coach over there. Good luck!

Thanks for the updates bro, was wondering what happened after your eyes surgery.

Wish you all the best in health and happiness.

Back