News Aleksandar Rakic calls out Jiří Procházka again

Jiri puts him to sleep.

Rakic should have lost to no knee Santos.
And Jiri should have lost to Reyes, who actually KO'd him. Either way, your point is retarded. I'm of the type that thinks that contenders should fight each other, instead of just sitting out waiting for the champ to pick them. A lot of the problem also has to do with the timing of the matches, but yes Jiri has already been sitting out for a while and should fight again in 2021. I also think fighters should be fighting at least 3 times a year, unless seriously injured or brutally KO'd. Neither applies for Jiri or Rackic.

I also got Rackic brutally GnPing Jiri as well.

This dude is the LHW version of Hooker without the losses. Turns a guy down, then ends up begging him for a fight. They're the crackhead offering to suck dick for a dollar. Pure desperation

Oh so NOW you want to fight Jiri once you realized ducking him wasn’t the smartest choice...

And Jiri should have lost to Reyes, who actually KO'd him. Either way, your point is retarded. I'm of the type that thinks that contenders should fight each other, instead of just sitting out waiting for the champ to pick them. A lot of the problem also has to do with the timing of the matches, but yes Jiri has already been sitting out for a while and should fight again in 2021. I also think fighters should be fighting at least 3 times a year, unless seriously injured or brutally KO'd. Neither applies for Jiri or Rackic.

I also got Rackic brutally GnPing Jiri as well.
I'm not saying they shouldn't fight.

Jiri is tough as fuck, and he recovered from being hurt against Reyes.

Rakic got a gift decision against Santos.

Also how has Jiri been out a while?

He fought 3 months ago.........

Rakic by lay and pray decision and sherdog continues to seethe
giphy.gif

Not Any Likes Left !

One of these guys fights safe, the other one is named Jiri.

We want exciting fights. Give Jiri a banger, not a snoozer.

Say what u you want about Rakic but i think he isnt a good matchup for Jiri and would probably just lay n pray on him.

Keep Jiri away from this guy.
he was only able to do that to Smith who isn t really know to be a strong guy and was coming of a beating

This would be a hell of a fight. I don’t think Jiri wil l let Rakic point fight.

Would decide the clear cut next title challenger as well.

Let him fight Ankalaev if Jiri doesn't want to.

Rakic is Dan Hooker of LHW.

Fucking pussy who avoids lower ranked opponents until they leap frog him.

Fuck that guy, no fight for you.

Dan Hooker has to quarantine for 2 months following every fight. New Zealand is one of the toughest countries re:lockdown and half these guys can't get a proper camp. He also needs to match up his fights with Izzy or one of the other CKB guys to actually have a corner.
His last fights were Chandler and before that Poirer in fight of the night perfromances. before that he fought Al Iaquinta(the man Khabib decisioned for a title), Paul Felder who got RDA his top 10 ranking. He has been fighting the top guys he could and putting on good hard fights most of the time.

I think he was fine in asking for another top guy originally to fight after turning up to Chandler with no corner etc. People talk about him ducking, but he is literally getting half ass training camps, potentially no corner and committing to months away from his family every time he fights.

Jiri could fight for the belt early next year. Like February or something. No need to prolong that lol

Personally I’m here to see good fights and Jiri hasn’t exactly had a grueling marathon to get here.

My vote is to book interesting matchups when we can. Title shot will still be available to both within a year regardless of outcome.

Back