Aleks Emelianenko seen drunk AGAIN

Hey @Mixfight why dont you make like Fedor and forget about Alex

<CroCop1>

This is sad. Alcoholism is a real thing and seems to find its way back to those who suffer from abusing. Aleks probably has demons he cant avoid which is why he goes back to the drink. And those pussies who took this video and just walked up to him to take selfies without asking him are pieces of shit. I hope Aleks can stay on the right path.

Well its an illness that is very tough to beat. And its hard to understand for people who never been there. Not defending what he may did in the past btw, just saying.

Last edited:
"only had two drinks, Randers"

1508259741968-Screen-Shot-2017-10-17-at-125840-PM.png

Alcoholism is no joke my friends , you need help from professionals to stop abusing

How do we know he's drunk? Maybe he's just retarded and Russian all the time

This is sad. Alcoholism is a real thing and seems to find its way back to those who suffer from abusing. Aleks probably has demons he cant avoid which is why he goes back to the drink. And those pussies who took this video and just walked up to him to take selfies without asking him are pieces of shit. I hope Aleks can stay on the right path.

Let the man live his life Captain Judgemental

Even Fedor had his victory vodka. Is Russia.

Datsik wouldn't.

Datsik is scraping by random cans who he outweighs by 200 pounds these days.

Including someones 2 on 1 freakfights in some garage in Russia.

Alex would murder him in one flurry :O

Why do you stick up for a rapist-alcoholic piece of shit?!?!

I for one could care less if his liver failed from Hep C and perished tomorrow…

Yeah every time he posts something on Instagram and his face looks bloated it's just a matter of time for some videos like that show up.

I can't wait to see this jerk get pieced up in Bare Knuckle.

Aleks KO's everyone in Bare Knuckle.

For those bitching about Aleks drinking. Russians drink booze like water just like Brazilians take PED's like it was Tylenol.

Did you guys watch the video? What is your complaint for those who did?

Back