Aleks Emelianenenko in insane shape!

Too bad that we will never see Fedor in such a good physical shape.

God damn that dude looks like a serial killer

Good shape for sure, especially for him.

Looks incredible. Best shape he has ever been in.

i agree that he never looked better. his skillset in the cage is impressive aswell.

said it many times before in the last two months but i really think he could be a serious factor in the current hw landscape.

I love the thought of him being picked up by Bellator at this point.

I’ll be in Chechnya and going to the Akhmat gym in May, it should be a fun experience.

Got in touch with Khabib's doctors and nutritionists I see.

i agree that he never looked better. his skillset in the cage is impressive aswell.

said it many times before in the last two months but i really think he could be a serious factor in the current hw landscape.

I love the thought of him being picked up by Bellator at this point.

He's looks as good as ever since his prison stint. That said the competition hasn't been great but really Aleks hasn't fought the best comp in general in his career. He's cleaning up though. Fighting pretty decent journeymen.

He's looks as good as ever since his prison stint. That said the competition hasn't been great but really Aleks hasn't fought the best comp in general in his career. He's cleaning up though. Fighting pretty decent journeymen.

Despite rankings or their "Journeymen" status he is merking them with ease... Being realistic since he himself said he is banned in the US. He should take off to ONE to fight Vera in the Phillipines please!!!

Despite rankings or their "Journeymen" status he is merking them with ease... Being realistic since he himself said he is banned in the US. He should take off to ONE to fight Vera in the Phillipines please!!!

Yeah I mean he's beating average comp better than he used to beat average comp so I'm excited about it for sure. Like you said he'll never be in the US most likely but there's good competition in Rizin if Japan would have him. A fight vs. Vera would be good too. There's also a lot of good competition in Russia too so it's not like he only has to fight journeymen. Vera in ONEFC, CC in Rizin, Minakov in Russia if Bellator lets him, etc. There's a lot of good fights for him but I'd be down with Vera or CC the most, those would be big fights and great stand up battles.

Impressed by his shape, not so much by the constant "Akhmat power" in his posts...

He kind of looks like Kimbo now. <Eek2.0>

Also, i think, at this point, that Aleks would beat Fedor in a fight.

Many will only ever dream of his might. He is of the athletic nobility.

Impressed by his shape, not so much by the constant "Akhmat power" in his posts...
Well, who do you think is paying for everything including his underwear? lol Aleks is playing this (dangerous) game very well, I'm surprised he hasn't converted to Islam tbh.

Well, who do you think is paying for everything including his underwear? lol Aleks is playing this (dangerous) game very well, I'm surprised he hasn't converted to Islam tbh.
That would be the last straw.

He kind of looks like Kimbo now. <Eek2.0>

Also, i think, at this point, that Aleks would beat Fedor in a fight.
Well, he is 4 years younger (36 vs 41) so it's not THAT surprising.

Back