Alejandra Jimenez fails post-fight drug test

Pretty fucking obvious that she was a man. I know a trans when I see one.

I challenge you all to watch the entire rant from Shields-

I went almost to a full minute. Like 55 seconds. Anybody beat me?

Edit. Went back and finished it. I'm the Wiz. Nobody beats me!

I'm OK with a man beating her up, if that's what is going to happen May 5th. Normally, I would say no to that, but after the clap-talking I'm all for it.

Edit 2, I also realize I lost by winning the challenge. That prankster, Seano. He got me.

Last edited:
I challenge you all to watch the entire rant from Shields-

I thought I’d take up that challenge but I can’t even bring myself to click play. I think Shields is the most annoying personality boxing has seen in sometime.

I went almost to a full minute. Like 55 seconds. Anybody beat me?
I can barely look at her stupid ass face in the thumbnail.

I thought I’d take up that challenge but I can’t even bring myself to click play. I think Shields is the most annoying personality boxing has seen in sometime.
She's a once in a lifetime fighter and those only come along every few years. :rolleyes:

Obvious how? How do you know she actually gave birth to a kid? Because the WBC, who sanctioned his/her fights, said so?

She didn’t actually look that manly when she was fat. I’m not saying she was the picture of femininity but she looked just like any other fat female boxer, there was even an article talking about her distinctive stretch marks that were likely due to her giving birth, as it was before she lost weight and they differed from weight gain/loss stretch marks.

I’m guessing that part of her weight loss/get ripped routine included testosterone shakes and eating a bag of dicks daily because she literally became a dude when she got in shape, it’s crazy

anyway. I honestly do not care what she is, so whatever

Probably a dude...fails for doping, LOL, and some say WMMA its a joke...

When i first saw her it was a post from WBC supporting her and i really thought she was a transgender fighting in women division.

Back