Alejandra Jimenez fails post-fight drug test

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Alejandra Jimenez’ story was a brilliant one. A 32-year-old single mother who used to fight as a heavyweight, she went all the way down to the super middleweight division for a Jan. 11 fight with Franchon Crews-Dezurn, and in a spirited, highly entertaining battle, took the WBC and WBO titles from the American.

There was the ugliness surrounding accusations made toward Jimenez, with the WBC fiercely backing her up, but now word is out that Jimenez (13-0-1, 9 KO) has failed her post-fight VADA drug test for an unknown substance.

Just came to post this. My guess would be testosterone. Manly levels of testosterone.

thats-a-man-baby-austin-powers.jpg

Relieved this happened, BTW. Now maybe this "woman" will be screened a little more stringently.

bro stop being a lazy douche, post a pic of her for comedic effect

I challenge you all to watch the entire rant from Shields-

I'm cool with it, if its a man.
I'm for equal rights.......................and lefts

I didn't time stamp that vid, not sure why its starting so late.

Just came to post this. My guess would be testosterone. Manly levels of testosterone.

thats-a-man-baby-austin-powers.jpg

At least as a single mom now you know she’s not a dude lol. (please don’t say adoption)

I challenge you all to watch the entire rant from Shields-

People are a little ridiculous requesting Alejandra be banned for life like she loaded her gloves or some BS. Hope a fight with Shield is made and Alejandra runs her over, Shields always getting in the head of these other soft chicks, Alejandro2.0 will give no fucks.

She’s obviously not a dude, I think she has a legit son and all... but I’m still wondering just what she is

She’s obviously not a dude, I think she has a legit son and all... but I’m still wondering just what she is
Obvious how? How do you know she actually gave birth to a kid? Because the WBC, who sanctioned his/her fights, said so?

Back