Aldo's UFC FW title defenses

RiotWyatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Mark Hominick - Split decision over Leonard Garcia followed by TKO of George Roop.
Kenny Florian - One win at FW over Diego Nunes.
Chad Mendes - Two good win streaks with a few notable names. Definitely deserved.
Frankie Edgar - Two losses in a row. FW debut.
Chan Sung Jung - 3 fight win streak over Garcia, Hominick and Poirier.
Ricardo Lamas - Good win streak against decent names. Also very deserving

Conor is just as deserving, if not more deserving, than a lot of other past contenders.

Does connor deserve it no.

Do i want the fight to happen hell yeah.

Brimage-sorry but this cat is not even a c level fighter.

Porier-got whooped by jung too and had no top wins.

Siver- is the worst of them all an old journeyman with 10 losses wow.

Holloway is hands down Connors best win inhis entire carrer not just ufc and funny enough the best guy connor has faced in his career took him the distance.

Mark Hominick - Split decision over Leonard Garcia followed by TKO of George Roop.
Kenny Florian - One win at FW over Diego Nunes.
Chad Mendes - Two good win streaks with a few notable names. Definitely deserved.
Frankie Edgar - Two losses in a row. FW debut.
Chan Sung Jung - 3 fight win streak over Garcia, Hominick and Poirier.
Ricardo Lamas - Good win streak against decent names. Also very deserving

Conor is just as deserving, if not more deserving, than a lot of other past contenders.

Past contender shortcomings don't have anything to do with current quality guys who're being passed over. I'm fine with Conor getting the shot, but enough already trying to pin the fight down as some objectively just booking. CM's not entirely deserving of the shot at this point, nor is he entirely undeserving. It's going to be an exciting lead-up to what might be a fantastic fight.

Lol at this troll thread

Past contender shortcomings don't have anything to do with current quality guys who're being passed over. I'm fine with Conor getting the shot, but enough already trying to pin the fight down as some objectively just booking. CM's not entirely deserving of the shot at this point, nor is he entirely undeserving. It's going to be an exciting lead-up to what might be a fantastic fight.

Im glad the ufc has decided to feed connor to Aldo.

Connor nutthuggers do me a favor and go look at his record lil mcgregory has faced nothing but c level fighters his entire career.

Does connor deserve it no.

Do i want the fight to happen hell yeah.

Brimage-sorry but this cat is not even a c level fighter.

Porier-got whooped by jung too and had no top wins.

Siver- is the worst of them all an old journeyman with 10 losses wow.

Holloway is hands down Connors best win inhis entire carrer not just ufc and funny enough the best guy connor has faced in his career took him the distance.

Wow Bazooka! You have posted so much Conor hate in the past day that you transcended green belt and are now up to purple! Who says being jealous and envious gets you no where?!?! You are living proof that by repeatedly stating the same emotionally tainted envy swollen delusions again and again and again and again and again, that you truly can transcend and overcome.

I honestly think, and I mean this. That Conor haters are legitimate losers in real life.

Like Bazooka1, down to his dumb signature. Just seems awkward as fuck. Just a whole bunch of awkward virgins on Sherdog.

If you don't like watching Conor fight I don't know what to tell you.

Im glad the ufc has decided to feed connor to Aldo.

Connor nutthuggers do me a favor and go look at his record lil mcgregory has faced nothing but c level fighters his entire career.

I happen to agree with you, but I also begrudgingly accept the idea that fans should get the fight they most want--within reason. It would be one thing if there was a huge groundswell of support for Frankie/Aldo II. But there's not. At all. I still can't stand McGregor, but I've got no ammo for strafing the fight.

Lets be clear about this. This IS NOT the worst TS handed out in the 145 division. Not even the worst 3-4.

Korean Zombie was given a free TS against Aldo. Zombie hadnt fought in 1.5 years and was pulled from a fight against Lamas. Previous fights were Poirier and Hominick.

Mendes got his 1st TS with decisions over Yahya and Omigawa.

Lamas got a TS again, hadnt fought in a year, wins over Erik Koch, Hatsu Hioki and Cub.

Next. Lets be clear, only one guy has a case for a TS over Conor -- Frankie Edgar. And 1 year ago, people couldnt stand to see the words Edgar and title shot in the same sentence

Conor fans are really insecure for some reason...

Ok,this isnt the worst shot ever.

Who should get the title shot now then? Edgar? The same guy who already had a shot at Aldo, a shot he was given despite ZERO wins at FW?

Got to agree, Poirier is a legit win, and if it was coming off a win over him it would seem much better. The major issue is hes getting the shot off the back of a proven journeyman, who really isn't even up to gatekeeper level.
As far as I'm concerned though I have no issue with him getting the shot and frankie putting up another win first

I honestly think, and I mean this. That Conor haters are legitimate losers in real life.

Like Bazooka1, down to his dumb signature. Just seems awkward as fuck. Just a whole bunch of awkward virgins on Sherdog.

Losers lol

Says the guy that has 6,000 more post than me yet we signed up less than a year a part.

Its also amusing how the mcgregor nutthuggers seem to be just as delusional as he is.

Difference is Connors is actually getting payed for his wwe persona while you idiots have no excuse for the stupid shiit that comes out of your mouth.

A profile of all mecgregor fans

Kids with Irish ancestry
Between the age of 12-17
Wwe fans
That dont know shiit about the fight game

Nah that's Conor fans.

"Conor Bless"

Dafuq?

Conor is 17-2, 5-0 in the UFC, and probably going to make this fight the biggest in the 145lbs division history. And....people are complaining? I don't get it.

Nah that's Conor fans.

"Conor Bless"

Dafuq?

Thank you.

I honestly believe these Connor fans are those type of kids that get easly influenced by celebrities to the point where they start worshiping them and committing some stupid ass crimes.

Its deserved, can wait should be an awesome fight, could be the start of an epic rivalry

Better than watching Edgar get smoked again.

Actually can't wait for the McGreGOAT bandwagon to burn in flames and watch the many e-suicides on sherdog.

Back