Aldo's going to dominate Holloway

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
in every way imaginable. Another hype beast killed.

Wait wait... Win or lose Max Holloway isn't hype. He's proven.

Yeah I might've lost... But like I said man hashtag where's Jose waldo

This fight goes to who can make the other guy come to them.

neutralize is the word I would use rather than dominate. another 48-47 Aldo snoozer

I hope Holloway wins just so aldo moves up for some fresh match ups of have zero interest in lamas 2 Edgar 3 Mendes 3 etc

I_think_you_d_be_surprised_tees_are_available_NOW_only_www_theFighterandtheKidShop_com_Brendan_Schaub_Instagram_Po-82248.jpg

But for real... This is one of those fights that is going to be reeeeeally interesting & good. Max has established himself to the point where he isn't one of the past guy's that Aldo fought where everyone had a bunch of confidence Aldo was taking it. No doubt in my mind it will be competitive if not Aldo's toughest fight. This is a great match up & we could see an upset.

This fight goes to who can make the other guy come to them.
Doesnt max have a significant reach advantage? I was thinking the difference would either be max utilizing his jab/reach or aldo staying on the outside hammering him with leg kicks (which he really hasn't used for a while)

I agree, i think Aldo will put on a show.

Not only will Holloway win the fight, he'll win every round.

I dont care who wins tbh...But Aldo is not the same fighter he was when in WEC either...It could be a good fight, or could be a decision without much action too...

Holloway has won 2 fights this year, won 4 in 2015, and won 4 in 2014...
Aldo won 1 fight this year, fought one time in 2015 and lost in 13 seconds, and won 2 in 2014...

This fight, and Tony/Khabib, would be some good fights to have on same card...

First person I've seen say that.

I wouldn't say he's boring but I'v never quite understood the extreme love for him, especially from people who call Aldo boring.

Honestly I do get the sense that whilst Holloway will likely test Aldo is potentially a good style matchup for Jose fighting someone who also looks to outwork opponents from mid range most of the time but doesn't IMHO have quite as good an output as he does. I see Holloway taking a load of lowkicks and then eating jabs if he tries to close the distance, the latter is something Pettis especially really lacks.

Well max will have plenty of time to prepare. By the time time the fight gets here, Aldo will have pulled out at least once. I'm almost certain by the time Conor comes back from his 10 month break, he'll still have more fights then Aldo since the last time they fought.

Doesnt max have a significant reach advantage? I was thinking the difference would either be max utilizing his jab/reach or aldo staying on the outside hammering him with leg kicks (which he really hasn't used for a while)
Aldo has a 1 inch reach advantage and it doesn't matter that much

Back