Aldo's gas tank will be his undoing in the Edgar fight!

ufc129_11_aldo_vs_hominick_007_display_image.jpg

Aldo can only win by finish. Mark isn't anywhere near the level of Aldo but was able to hurt him because Aldo just simply cannot be pushed.

If Jose doesn't dictate the pace (like he did against Faber) or get a flash KO (like he did against Mendes) he's in trouble.

Aldo had a staph infection and was loaded with antibiotics that fight, and he still pretty much dominated the fight, his pace usually doesn't slow from the first round, I don't see how people can question his conditioning, he's one of the fastest guys in the division and besides the Hominick fight he never really slowed down in any of his fights. This fight will depend on Frankie's striking, if he can't strike with Aldo it's game over.

I would agree with you and that poster.

Just because this is combat sports is no excuse we can't keep it respectible

You guys know there are multiple definitions of queer.

But I'm sure he met homosexual street because that makes a ton of sense.

Man this is a crazy pc world we live in.

don't knpw but I certainly hope it will be the biggest test for Aldo

rooting for frankie, and i do think he will win.
it's pretty much impossible to finish frankie.

Rooting for Edgar, but this is a very tough fight for both men! It really is a superfight!

I hope Frankie wipes that look that's already been wiped off of Aldo's face.

I think TS has a point. Not sure about the American champs thing though, but whatever, like.

It seems like Aldo's gas tank has become a meme on Sherdog.

The Edgar Defense Brigade is in for a rude awakening. You're going to be amazed at how badly Edgar gets brutalized in this fight.

lol if aldo gasses in 4/5 round he 'll still win by 48-47 good luck .no way he gasses in 3rd

"Queer street" is a slur that a decent person wouldn't use and a respectable blog would not tolerate.
You are wrong , and overreacting.
I'm amazed at your lack of common knowledge.
"Queer street" dates its origins to the early 19th century, well before any connection to it's present association.
It's a common boxing term.
Queer street; as in rocked, addled. ex "that punch put his opponent on queer street".

All I know is I'll thoroughly enjoy watching Aldo employ a leg kick heavy gameplan and Edgar simply catching them for takedowns one after another.

49-46 Edgar.

Really don't get the mindset on this. They are both awesome fighters and this could easily be the fight of the year.
I've got Frankie FTW but I won't be surprised to see Aldo take it. Frankie is better than anyone Aldo has faced in the UFC so far and has been in a Lionshare of 5-round wars.

can't wait for this fight

i've got Aldo via stoppage

All I know is I'll thoroughly enjoy watching Aldo employ a leg kick heavy gameplan and Edgar simply catching them for takedowns one after another.

49-46 Edgar.

If Edgar thought Bendo's kicks hurt he's in for a rude awakening if he try's to catch even one that Aldo throws, if Edgar just stands there eating legkicks (like he did with Bendo) he'll be stationary by the third round.

Aldo kicked Faber's legs to shit before the third round was over, four and five you could see he was taking it easy on Urijah cuz he felt bad for him. And at that point Faber's wasn't a threat anymore.

49-46 Edgar.

How good is his top control on the ground, though? We all know that Aldo is fantastic at getting back to his feet. And there's only so many Aldo kicks you can take before your legs are seriously damaged. Henderson got through with a lot of kicks to Edgars legs and body, and he's not anywhere close to Aldo in terms of striking.

Back