Aldo will lose his belt, but not how you think

can't wait for the account bets
9820162.gif

Oh look, the same TS who makes all the weird stalker type Rin Nakai threads.

Please do the world a favour and just lurk.

How many hours of sleep do you lose by coming up with conspiracies like this?

My brother can speak Portuguese and reads a lot of Brazilian forums and supposedly they are all saying that Aldo is going to retire after this fight, win or lose.

He already has quite a lot of business interests going on in Brazil and with this big payday he is going to retire and enjoy life. This was being said before the cancelled fight and supposedly not really that much of a secret.

Like many of us suspected, his heart is not really in it anymore and the pressures of being champion have destroyed his motivation. There was even reports that in his early camp for the first fight, there were very few of the usual Nova Uniao guys training with him. Not even Dede was there, nor was Barao etc and he was basically training himself. It was only in the latter half of the camp did guys like Jonas Speed come and so did Dede. The feelings where that he didn't care if he won or lost, since he was retiring and didn't see the need to pay for the best for the entire camp.

Again this could be all speculation but the way my brother talks about it, it's like it is 100% accepted fact in Brazil.

My brother can speak Portuguese and reads a lot of Brazilian forums and supposedly they are all saying that Aldo is going to retire after this fight, win or lose.

He already has quite a lot of business interests going on in Brazil and with this big payday he is going to retire and enjoy life. This was being said before the cancelled fight and supposedly not really that much of a secret.

Like many of us suspected, his heart is not really in it anymore and the pressures of being champion have destroyed his motivation. There was even reports that in his early camp for the first fight, there were very few of the usual Nova Uniao guys training with him. Not even Dede was there, nor was Barao etc and he was basically training himself. It was only in the latter half of the camp did guys like Jonas Speed come and so did Dede. The feelings where that he didn't care if he won or lost, since he was retiring and didn't see the need to pay for the best for the entire camp.

Again this could be all speculation but the way my brother talks about it, it's like it is 100% accepted fact in Brazil.

Thank you brother for your insightful post. I research these fights and came to same conclusion based on the evidence out there.

Every UFC fight is wone or lost before the fight.

Aldo is going to sleep. Don't worry about a controversial decision.

Aldo will lose to Connor. I suspect some kind of a shady decision with Aldo coasting the last few rounds thinking he won.

Aldo does not like his boss. Does not like the company he works for. He is done with the sport of MMA. He did to get out of the slums after BJJ wasnt paying him enough.

Aldo loves football and doesnt watch MMA unless his teammate is fighting. The sport means nothing to him and he has made it out of poverty.

Aldo will basically give Conor the belt mentally. Not because Conor is the better fighter. But because Conor can play the "role" of champion for the UFC. Aldo no longer wants to be used like a puppet and mocked by President while getting 7 percent of the profits.

Aldo is done with the sport because of the politics and greed behind the scenes.
he loves his coach.Who loves Dana White? The guy is a fucking pig.Otherwise I feel it might be right

what a shame. Aldo is one of the very best of all time in mma. I don't see Conor ever being like that, too obsessed with looking cool

Nice to see you getting the excuses in early.

I'm no Columbo, but I suspect this is a wind up thread.

On another note: are half the MMA journalists in the States ex pro wrestling, er, reporters/used to write about it? Reading some of their articles & see lingo that you'd associate with wrasslin' "role" "manufacture" "story-line" the fuck?

Aldo will lose. His predictable muaythai hybrid style is not hard to dismantle. McG has the soft & hardware to crush Aldo.

I don't see how Aldo can avoid getting KO'd.

by being faster, having a better jab and the more diverse striking arsenal overall plus being the much much much better grappler both defensively and offensively.

Aldo will lose to Connor. I suspect some kind of a shady decision with Aldo coasting the last few rounds thinking he won.

Aldo does not like his boss. Does not like the company he works for. He is done with the sport of MMA. He did to get out of the slums after BJJ wasnt paying him enough.

Aldo loves football and doesnt watch MMA unless his teammate is fighting. The sport means nothing to him and he has made it out of poverty.

Aldo will basically give Conor the belt mentally. Not because Conor is the better fighter. But because Conor can play the "role" of champion for the UFC. Aldo no longer wants to be used like a puppet and mocked by President while getting 7 percent of the profits.

Aldo is done with the sport because of the politics and greed behind the scenes.

Is there no screening on this forum as to what content gets to start a thread? How is it this horseshit post is allowed to be posted?

Aldo will lose. His predictable muaythai hybrid style is not hard to dismantle. McG has the soft & hardware to crush Aldo.

25-1
10 years undefeated
Champion for the last 6 years

Yes, very easy to dismantle.

Back