Aldo will lose his belt, but not how you think

cybernetics

Green Belt
Reaction score
Aldo will lose to Connor. I suspect some kind of a shady decision with Aldo coasting the last few rounds thinking he won.

Aldo does not like his boss. Does not like the company he works for. He is done with the sport of MMA. He did to get out of the slums after BJJ wasnt paying him enough.

Aldo loves football and doesnt watch MMA unless his teammate is fighting. The sport means nothing to him and he has made it out of poverty.

Aldo will basically give Conor the belt mentally. Not because Conor is the better fighter. But because Conor can play the "role" of champion for the UFC. Aldo no longer wants to be used like a puppet and mocked by President while getting 7 percent of the profits.

Aldo is done with the sport because of the politics and greed behind the scenes.

Conor can't get any legit wins. "too young" Holloway, "psyched out" Poirer, "short-camp" Mendes and now its going to be "doesn't care" Aldo. At least wait until training camp starts before you start breaking out the excuses. I think Aldo would disagree and be offended by this analysis by the way.

Aldo will lose to Connor. I suspect some kind of a shady decision with Aldo coasting the last few rounds thinking he won.

Aldo does not like his boss. Does not like the company he works for. He is done with the sport of MMA. He did to get out of the slums after BJJ wasnt paying him enough.

Aldo loves football and doesnt watch MMA unless his teammate is fighting. The sport means nothing to him and he has made it out of poverty.

Aldo will basically give Conor the belt mentally. Not because Conor is the better fighter. But because Conor can play the "role" of champion for the UFC. Aldo no longer wants to be used like a puppet and mocked by President while getting 7 percent of the profits.

Aldo is done with the sport because of the politics and greed behind the scenes.
We know that's a lie.

jpg279

Also, this post is garbage. More preemptive excuses to discredit Conor when he beats Aldo. Even disrespectful to Hozay.

Or he will get ko'd by Conor. End result is the same.

So, instead of leaving on his own terms, GSP-like, he'd both take shit from his boss and lose the title? That's the mentality that'd made him a UFC champ and landed him in P4P list, definitely.

Nope, he will lose the belt because Conor is better than him.

Doesn't matter if you don't like your boss, you ain't gonna let someone punch you in the face coz you've had enough of MMA, if he's had enough he would try to put on the performance of his life and retire right after.

You are just trying to justify what you already suspect will happen, grow a set of balls.

I'm sure as shit not betting against Aldo.

The fuck are you talking about?

You say the decision will be shady, then contradict that by saying Jose will lose by coasting in rounds. Then you detail all the reasons Jose would essentially throw the fight...that you previously claimed Jose would've thought he was winning while coasting to a shady decision.

Insulting both Aldo and Conor in one post. Bravo! That's a rare feat.

Normally people diss one or the other.

Stripped of the belt due to another last minute injury imo.

I had almost forgotten how dumb any thread involving Conor was. Thanks TS for reminding me.

1h5TI2d.gif

I thought you was going to say via drug test .

Not this load of bs

Also takedown Aldo doesnt make it out of the second

Don't care Aldo still wrecks everybody at FW

I don't see how Aldo can avoid getting KO'd.

TS what drugs you on this early in the morning?

Back