Aldo was right, only Conor has the guts to fight with 100m in the bank

While I support this notion... he did not take it serious enough and failed, the spirit was not there. I am not saying he would have won if he did, but the happy happy joy fun Conor on weight-in told me enough.

Who else would get in the octagon with 100m in the bank? That's right nobody. Not a single person on the face of the earth. And that record will last, a thousand years from now Conor McGregor will still be the wealthiest man to ever step in there.

Meanwhile we have Conor haters, who are just a raise at Walmart away from them needing to 'search themselves' for the hunger to carry on sparring Larry the lump at the gym down the street, saying nah there's nothing at all remarkable about Conor fresh off banking 100m going to war with a monster like Khabib. Dear oh dear lmao. Aldo was right, when you really think about it, Conor is certifiably insane levels of bravery and guts.

476617.jpg

I think it's time to change your avatar buddy...

Bullshit. Plenty of people would still be fighting, but they just get lowballed because they don't rape women and attack innocent people like Conor.

Figjter bashing

Why do y’all care so much about Conor ffs. I like the guy, I’ve met him and he was very cordial. He inspired me to start fighting mma. But I’m not on here sucking his dick no matter what. He does some stupid shit. Same goes for Conor haters y’all are just as bad, and half of y’all sucked off conor prior to his decision to fight Floyd. It’s a sport, grow up and respect what he’s done and go about your life. Same for his fanboys who cant see a thread about khabib without talking shit. They are both remarkable fighters who have overcome tremendous adversity and obstacles to achieve incredible feats of athleticism.

x10 x20 maybe x30 his networth, x3 his age. In the ring every now and then.

And you know that if Vince were an MMA fighter, he'd never tap. Not even to something like a kneebar. He'd rather let that son of a bitch be torn to shreds rather than surrender. Vince is a tough son of a bitch.

This may be true, but let's not pretend that this was some act of a noble warrior or something. He did it for the money, and millions of people would do the same if they were offered that kind of dough. I would, wouldn't you?

Haha yeah I would. I'm not treating it like it's noble but I think it's a pretty ballsy move. His reputation has completely 180'd since he beat Aldo and Alvarez because of his losses against Mayweather and Khabib

Who else would get in the octagon with 100m in the bank? That's right nobody. Not a single person on the face of the earth. And that record will last, a thousand years from now Conor McGregor will still be the wealthiest man to ever step in there.

Meanwhile we have Conor haters, who are just a raise at Walmart away from them needing to 'search themselves' for the hunger to carry on sparring Larry the lump at the gym down the street, saying nah there's nothing at all remarkable about Conor fresh off banking 100m going to war with a monster like Khabib. Dear oh dear lmao. Aldo was right, when you really think about it, Conor is certifiably insane levels of bravery and guts.

conor collapsed mentally after receiving mayweathers sloppy seconds, and has never in his life had 100 million in the bank

not only was mayweather willing to fight with many times conors wealth in the bank, he was willing to come out of retirement to do so

tyson also kept fighting while far richer than mcgregor

and before you say thats not the octagon, the octagon is where you can pussy out by tapping out and pretend it was a submission. in boxing you just get punched around until you have brain damage, like this -

ThinBitterArizonaalligatorlizard-size_restricted.gif

You're taking a small percentage and making it the majority. Typical Conor dickrider move. Only thing more certain than Sherdoggers Sherdoggin' is feeble-minded fanboys making shit up, esp. Conor's fanboys. Conor and Ronda have the ABSOLUTE worst fanboys in the history of fanboyism.

Bro Conor is the fkn man I dont know why you are categorizing all Mystic Mac fans into one container. TS had a definitive opinion and it definitely rings true. Conor wants that smoke with Habeeb again and I will be leaning Connie for the win. You're just the typical habeeb neck beard dick riding bastard. Get off his nuts.

-The feeble minded dude who gave an ass whoopin' to Phil Baroni.

Bro Conor is the fkn man I dont know why you are categorizing all Mystic Mac fans into one container. TS had a definitive opinion and it definitely rings true. Conor wants that smoke with Habeeb again and I will be leaning Connie for the win. You're just the typical habeeb neck beard dick riding bastard. Get off his nuts.

-The feeble minded dude who gave an ass whoopin' to Phil Baroni.

No, I am not a Khabib dickrider. I am not even really a "fan" of his, ya moron. Also, where and how did I group "all Mystic Mac fans into one container"?? I was only mentioning the dickriding fanboys, who I pointed out specifically...so you getting so offended shows you're the dickriding fanboy.

Back