Aldo was right, only Conor has the guts to fight with 100m in the bank

He went from fighting the greatest boxer alive, to the greatest grappler alive in his division. Two complete opposite sides of fighting that require completely different training camps/schedules/training partners. Basically a complete different life than what you've been doing training for Floyd Mayweather. Like man even if you don't like Conor surely you gotta give him some credit. That is pretty insane if you actually think about it. Floyd to Khabib back 2 back. Who else would ever attempt that?

This may be true, but let's not pretend that this was some act of a noble warrior or something. He did it for the money, and millions of people would do the same if they were offered that kind of dough. I would, wouldn't you?

Boxers do it all the time man. The only reason more mma fighters don't is because he's the only one with 100 mill in the bank. I really doubt the has 100 mill in the bank honestly. Money had and has more money than conor and fought many times with his bank account overloaded. Tyson did, etc etc etc.

95% of all posters on here swore on their family name and their moms soul Conor would never, ever, ever, never, ever DARE fight Khabib.

when he did and lost, he got zero credit. Now they just mock him for losing to the guy that everyone loses to. Sherdog gonna sherdog.

Now they just move the goalpost. "oh he would NEVER even THINK about rematching Khabib!"

reality: Conor calling for a rematch like a week after the fight
Exactly. They act like Khabib is a goat contender but Conor got exposed for being a sham or some kind of bum...even tho hes Khabibs most impressive win...

Their mentality lol. How is Khsbib not a can squashed if that's the case lol.

Conor is not satisfied with 100 millions tho, Aldo and Conor live completely diff life style.

I’d jump out of a plane without a parachute for 100 million as long as I could be rescued via tap before I hit the ground.

When suspended. Arona, as I'm sure you know, beat Sakuraba to a pulp. The following day, Sakuraba called Pride asking for a new fight. He fought 4 months later, and 2 months following that. That's real.

Lol you're so biased and wrong it's hilarious.

Conor haters are the worst group of people in MMA history. You're a shining example. You're so wrong and biased that its actually stunning. But I'm used to it.

Lol at how emotionally invested you are for no reason, immediately calling anyone that doesnt rage-bash Conor at every chance a dickrider.

Get a life

Why am I biased? Because I said 95% of Sherdoggers DIDN'T swear on their family name or mom's soul that Conor would never fight Khabib? Or maybe that 95% of Sherdoggers DIDN'T and DON'T say that Conor won't want a rematch? Maybe you just don't like that I believe Conor and Ronda fanboys are the worst fanboys ever...?

FYI, there were TONS of posts about how Conor would destroy Khabib and even claims about how he would definitely KTFO Woodley/GSP (Or in their words "Knock their heads clean off"). You see me posting about how "95%" of Conor's fans are fucking retards? No...because that just represents a portion of his fans and many of them are probably real fans who aren't dickriders.

PS: I am not a "Conor hater". The fact that you think that shows your bias. My whole post you're replying to was directed towards FANBOYS, not any single fighter. I don't hate Conor for his success, that would be almost be somewhat close to being as dumb as a mindless fanboy. I just can't stand the man he represents and (most of all) the "fans" he brings in. Same reasons I don't like Ronda and Brock Lesnar...as well as Jon Jones.

Also, I have no emotional attachment to this or asking for people to "rage-bash" Conor. I also don't think anyone is a dickrider just because they don't "rage-bash" Conor. I just think YOU'RE a dickrider because you wayyy over-exaggerated in your post in Conor's favor...which is a top notch fanboy move.

He just wants more. Hey, more power to ‘im. I enjoy watching it.

They do it for 10k/10k, that DOES require some guts.

Floyd is much richer than Conor and has 10000x the discipline.

Conor these days seems to only fight when his ridiculous spending habits catch up to him and he needs to boost his bank account. i dont hate on the man for being rich but hes no braver than any top fighter , or even most fighters in general

Conor tormented him viciously for a year, trashed his whole country, and then slelpt him in the most embarrassing way possible. Now Jose is hanging off his nuts lol... How's Jose gonna let himself get beta'd so hard like this by McTappy?

95% of all posters on here swore on their family name and their moms soul Conor would never, ever, ever, never, ever DARE defend the LW title against Khabib.

when he did and lost, he got zero credit. Now they just mock him for losing to the guy that everyone loses to. Sherdog gonna sherdog.

Now they just move the goalpost. "oh he would NEVER even THINK about rematching Khabib!"

Fixed it for you

Who else would get in the octagon with 100m in the bank? That's right nobody. Not a single person on the face of the earth. And that record will last, a thousand years from now Conor McGregor will still be the wealthiest man to ever step in there.

Meanwhile we have Conor haters, who are just a raise at Walmart away from them needing to 'search themselves' for the hunger to carry on sparring Larry the lump at the gym down the street, saying nah there's nothing at all remarkable about Conor fresh off banking 100m going to war with a monster like Khabib. Dear oh dear lmao. Aldo was right, when you really think about it, Conor is certifiably insane levels of bravery and guts.
He never had $100 million so your whole dickride falls apart right there.
“Fresh off”? The mayweather fight August 2017- khabib fightOctober 2018, hes had more street than professional fights lately, I guess that takes “insane levels of bravery and guts” too.
Awful post. I don’t know if it’s a medium effort troll or pathetic reach for something to reminisce and justify another alleged rape criminal Conor thread.

Yeah, the biggest myth on Sherdog.

Boxers have been worth that much since Tyson and Holyfield. Lewis also earnt well over 100 million.

This whole "oh that much money would change anyone, couldn't expect to carry on fighting or being normal if they earned 100 million" is a bullshit myth spawned by ignorant MMA fans.

There's many boxers who have proved otherwise. The only one to really go off the rails from huge overnight fame and fortune is Tyson. Lewis and Holyfield stayed normal, carried on fighting, didn't turn into circus shows.

Pacquiao and Floyd carried on as normal, didn't change one bit once their earnings got huge like 100 million or so. They didn't go off the rails, or stop fighting. Both stayed extremely disciplined elite fighters until 40 or close to it.

Canelo's earnings are around 100 million or close, and he just signed a deal for $365 million. He is as hungry and disciplined as ever.

Back