Aldo vs Moreas and Jones vs Reyes were the same fight. But yall want different outcomes?!

rustledjimjams

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Aldo (jones) walked down moreas (reyes) and was less active in striking. Moreas(reyes)moved constantly and threw combinations.

Besides the number of rounds the fights went down in the same fashion.

Moreas wins and everyone thinks aldo should have won. Because aldo controlled the octagon for a majority of the fight.

Jones wins and suddenly everyone think reyes got robbed because he was the more active fighter.

????????
Ufc fans and the judging criteria in general are retarded. Besides wanting to see dudes punch each other in the face this so called sport is approaching WWE levels of gheyness.

Nuh-uh. Jones didn't have a round like Aldo's 2nd.
Actually, none of the rounds in Jones-Reyes were as competitive as any of the rounds of Aldo-Moraes.
FWIW, I agreed with the Aldo decision, but I don't think people who scored it for him are crazy.

There's more than 3 or 4 ppl here, that's why everyone never agrees and there's little to no consistency in how things are perceived.

Kinda like the unified rules and those darn evil judges

Apples and Oranges my guy. Also "y'all" or "you all" is such a dumb accusation considering how many posters are on here with all kinds of differing opinions across every different matter

Actually, I would compare it with Romero vs Whit

Romero had a KD, people were screaming for a 10-8
Reyed had a KD, nobody bats an eye

Romero did more damage, people were screaming for a win (same as GSP vs Hendricks)
Reyed did more damage...

The same people that say Jon lost, are the same people that say Conor won in the Diaz 2. This fight is an exact replica.

The same people that say Jon lost, are the same people that say Conor won in the Diaz 2. This fight is an exact replica.

Conor had knockdowns in Diaz 2.
What knockdowns did Jones have?

@Xoleth
They were slips, and putting that aside, Jones had 2 takedowns on Dominick.
One takedown equals one knockdown.

[
One takedown equals one knockdown.

giphy.gif

Aldo (jones) walked down moreas (reyes) and was less active in striking. Moreas(reyes)moved constantly and threw combinations.

Besides the number of rounds the fights went down in the same fashion.

Moreas wins and everyone thinks aldo should have won. Because aldo controlled the octagon for a majority of the fight.

Jones wins and suddenly everyone think reyes got robbed because he was the more active fighter.

????????
Ufc fans and the judging criteria in general are retarded. Besides wanting to see dudes punch each other in the face this so called sport is approaching WWE levels of gheyness.
you exposed yourself

Fan scoring means jack shit.
Okay, but media scores were exactly 50/50 for Moraes/Aldo but scored it 14 times for Reyes and 7 for Jones. The fan-scoring for Santos/Jones was also a lot closer than Reyes/Jones.

Do media scores also mean jack shit? Lol. I guess any potentially biased opinions are just thrown out the window now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back