Aldo vs McGregor Who are you rooting for?

Can't stand McGregor, hope Aldo starches the kid.

I don't think he'll win but I'm rooting for Conor as he'd be the most entertaining champion right now. It would be a weirdly funny thing to watch.

I've also never understood the point of picking the dominant champion to win and then ask for sig bets. It makes more sense risking things on the underdog as then it at least takes a small bit of guts.

Aldo. Conor has impressive wins so far, but quality wise, IMO his opponents are not quite the biggest challenges in the division, and apparently we saw all of them style wise are very winnable/favorable matches for him. I know it's a cliche but I still wonder how could he have done in facing strong/elite wrestlers first. It's reminds me a lot like Dan Hardy's route to a title shot, 4 wins without facing a strong wrestler and I remember Kos was asking him for a #1 contenders bout which I believe Kos would've took his title shot away, but fortunately for him, GSP/Hardy was a done deal.

I love Connor's style so him but I am a fan of Jose as well.

I love Conor. Been a fan since his debut where I thought Brimage was going to beat him.

Rooting for McGregor but Aldo like Jones always finds a way.

Yah the difference is, Aldo never fights. Jones has had 16 fights in the UFC while Aldo has had just 7. Do to Aldo never fighting and Aldo's fanboys being passionately pathetic, the myth has started that Aldo is some killer, devouring everything in his path and dominating all seconds of a fight. The sad truth: Aldo is great but arguably lost his last fight and got his ass completely handed to him, he has been on the decline for years and his brain is showing more signs of weakness, superstition and fear.

As McGOAT said, 'fighting is not 90% mental, it is 100% mental', and Aldo is turning into a weak Shogun-esque champion who is about to meet his Jonny Bones.

McGregor

Because he actually promotes himself, its not a burden for him. I can't stand champions with brick personality. He's already a ppv draw, something Aldo never was & never will be, because Aldo doesn't know how to promote fights.

Whenever McGregor fights, there's a electric atmosphere in the air.

Rooting for Conor but not putting money on him

Aldo is unbeatable at FW imo

I'm rooting for a great fight

Hoping to see DaGOAT vs WEC Aldo

I like both guys from the point the ref says "fight", but I don't care for Aldo's indifference, and even less for Conor's talk, theatrical antics, dress-ups and nursery rhymes. It's going to be a good fight but I'll skip the build up. Rooting for Aldo though.

Aldo will demolish him. It will be like kicking the shit out of a leprechaun, every leg kick a couple gold coins will fall out his ass, until finally he gets knocked out and Aldo gets the pot of gold.

I've being Aldo's fan since WEC and always rooting for him. Recently I've became a believer of Connor so this fight I will just enjoy the awesome fight, but deep in my heart I think Connor will take it.

Want a good fight. Weird how the first big test for Conor is for the belt. Quickest rise to the title since Brock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back