Aldo vs McGregor is going to be a classic

How does one improve without fighting a solid well rounded wrestler ? You are a fool to think he is improving by fighting only strikers.

He Dosent need to face a Wrestler. Siver tried and Conor shut him down. Conor will shut Aldo down . But Frankie would shut Conor down.

I don't think Aldo will dominate at all. Conor was just toying with Siver the whole time. And then Aldo was to scared to have a face off after in the octagon . The cogs are spinning in Aldos head and Conor is going to shut him down.

1. It was clear Conor wanted to get a finish inside of two minutes. he said he would, and he said his goal was to be able to pick the round and the time when he gets the finish. It looks pretty bad for his image to no longer be the guy who picks the round when he gets the finish.

2. All you had to do was look at Aldo's face to see he wasn't scared in the slightest. Just because he did not try to imitate Conor's antics does not been he was scared even a little.

Lol you wanka . I'm a massive fan of Aldo not only is he the best p4p in the world today but he is the ufc champ for a reason. But I'm also realistic in the fact that Aldo hasn't changed his fight style in a long time and that will be the deciding factor. Conor is just improving fight after fight and Aldo has been stale for a long time . Just facts bud nothing to do with hate or being a fan of Conor etc .

Aldo has been fighting at the highest level for a long time. McG only has room for improvement because he's so green. Aldo will use his stale, tired old leg kicks to beat McG easily.

He Dosent need to face a Wrestler. Siver tried and Conor shut him down. Conor will shut Aldo down . But Frankie would shut Conor down.

Oh, Siver couldn't take McG down, and that's the true test of wrestling skill? Awesome.

Conor isn't "green" he is a dangerous fight for Aldo or are you to biased to realise that.

In mma there is no easy fight, u just saw that Conor couldn't put Siver out in 2 minutes and siver was a tailor made fight for Conor. What I`m saying is that Conor needs a truly contender bought to get in to the game, next fight he will be fighting one of the best fighter of this era not some top 10/15 fighter and if he lose in a bad way it will be another talent going out the windows since UFC pushed so hard to him fight for the belt.

In mma there is no easy fight, u just saw that Conor couldn't put Siver out in 2 minutes and siver was a tailor made fight for Conor. What I`m saying is that Conor needs a truly contender bought to get in to the game, next fight he will be fighting one of the best fighter of this era not some top 10/15 fighter and if he lose in a bad way it will be another talent going out the windows since UFC pushed so hard to him fight for the belt.

UFC doesn't know how to build champions. They want to make the most money off of McG before the ship sinks.

Some of you guys have serious denial issues if you think Conor is not game for this fight.

Yes he does because Siver is not in the same universe as Frankie or Chad when it comes to takedowns. More than once he came close to completing a TD and he does not have a double leg anywhere near as explosive as Frankie's. I got the impression that Frankie could bring Conor down whenever he felt like it and I hardly feel I'm alone.

Oh, Siver couldn't take McG down, and that's the true test of wrestling skill? Awesome.

You fail to see logic . If a wrestler tried to take Conor down would result in the same thing . Obviously Conor has been sharpening his TDD. But hey you must know all because you train All combat sports hey.

He will have to avoid the leg kicks if Conor can do that with his Karate stiyle he will beat Aldo! If not Aldo will destroy his legs limit his movement and win a painful UD! Should be a great fight in Dublin...Conor will have a big advantages his home town!

You fail to see logic . If a wrestler tried to take Conor down would result in the same thing . Obviously Conor has been sharpening his TDD. But hey you must know all because you train All combat sports hey.

Your logic is based on faulty assumptions and erroneous misinformation. Siver doesn't have the takedown ability or top control of a good wrestler. Did you just start watching MMA?

Your logic is based on faulty assumptions and erroneous misinformation. Siver doesn't have the takedown ability or top control of a good wrestler. Did you just start watching MMA?

He probably started watching because of Brock Lesnar.

The kid also thinks that because Siver couldn't KO McG with a punch, Anderson Silva probably couldn't either. Cause all punchers are the same.

Wow you are quick to jump the gun there . Firstly I have been watching mma since pride . There isn't much mma I miss. Secondly I train in bjj , wrestling , kickboxing, Muay thai and boxing so I know exactly what's going on. Unlike you who is probably some fat keyboard warrior whose only exercise is lift the next chicken leg to eat.

The kid also thinks that because Siver couldn't KO McG with a punch, Anderson Silva probably couldn't either. Cause all punchers are the same.

Anderson vs Mcgreggor would be so one sided in Silvas favour. Not all punchers are the same but you are obviously only going to have biased opinions so hit me up after Aldo v Conor happens and I'll happily explain the fine art that is mixed martial arts

Wow you are quick to jump the gun there . Firstly I have been watching mma since pride . There isn't much mma I miss. Secondly I train in bjj , wrestling , kickboxing, Muay thai and boxing so I know exactly what's going on. Unlike you who is probably some fat keyboard warrior whose only exercise is lift the next chicken leg to eat.

He's basing his estimate of when you started watching MMA on the fact that you think McG can stop takedowns from any wrestler because he stopped takedowns from Dennis Siver. I have a black belt in 10 martial arts, so I'm tougher than you with all your training. How many belts do you have??

Not based on faulty assumptions at all . The only wrestler in FW that has the skill to take Conor down is frankie . Mendes is to predictable in takedowns and lacks the explosiveness and would likely be picked apart by Conor . Aldo I see as the current p4p fighter but his fighting style Dosent improve. As seen in Mendes Aldo 2 . Mendes improved leaps and bound while Aldo just kept a hold of the belt . It's going to be a interesting fight but unless Aldo can mix it up and improve Mcgreggor will pick him apart.

Conor looked impressive against Siver. But Aldo will humble him.

Anderson vs Mcgreggor would be so one sided in Silvas favour. Not all punchers are the same but you are obviously only going to have biased opinions so hit me up after Aldo v Conor happens and I'll happily explain the fine art that is mixed martial arts

Really, a MW former UFC champion would be too much for a FW non-champion?? No way! Tell me more!!!!! Edumacate me, please!!!!!

Back