Tabarnakos

Ghoul Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Yes there i said it. Winner should face Pettis in a superfight

Things are pretty exciting right now at 145 and 155

Yes there i said it. Winner should face Pettis in a superfight

Things are pretty exciting right now at 145 and 155

It's not going to be a classic. Aldo dominates the whole fight. UFC promotion has you fooled. You think it's a coincidence they're bypassing Frankie and Chad? They know what would happen. They want the money fight.

It is a mismatch.

Today the UFC looked like a circus, it was pathetic.

It's not going to be a classic. Aldo dominates the whole fight. UFC promotion has you fooled. You think it's a coincidence they're bypassing Frankie and Chad? They know what would happen. They want the money fight.

I don't think Aldo will dominate at all. Conor was just toying with Siver the whole time. And then Aldo was to scared to have a face off after in the octagon . The cogs are spinning in Aldos head and Conor is going to shut him down.

Classic one round KO for the GOAT. Aldo is so basic.

Yeah it will be a classic one-sided domination by Aldo.

Aldo has proven himself time and time again! Conor has fought no one truly elite yet though he again looked great!!

will be a classic murder with Conor being the one resting in peace "faceplant", near Aldo Throne. lol

Not really, Aldo with just outclass him to a UD

The leg kicks will eat Conor up. He's a really good fighter, but he's gonna be in for a long, long night when this goes down.

I don't think Aldo will dominate at all. Conor was just toying with Siver the whole time. And then Aldo was to scared to have a face off after in the octagon . The cogs are spinning in Aldos head and Conor is going to shut him down.

lol Conor fans... What you gonna do when he lose to Aldo ? Hold on Cerrone nuts against Pettis ?

Yeah it will be a classic one-sided domination by Aldo.

It will not be one sided at all. I'm a fan of the p4p best today Aldo . But Aldo is very stale he doesn't improve at all from fight to fight . I hope he realises the threat and style Conor brings and changes his camp to improve because if he comes in the same way he has he will not be able to beat Conor.

This. It will be another Dan Hardy vs GSP. UFC trying to capture a market at the expense of some kid's career. When is Hardy's next fight again?

It will not be one sided at all. I'm a fan of the p4p best today Aldo . But Aldo is very stale he doesn't improve at all from fight to fight . I hope he realises the threat and style Conor brings and changes his camp to improve because if he comes in the same way he has he will not be able to beat Conor.

He doesn't need to improve. A stale Aldo that hasn't improved in years is still a much better fighter than Connor.

think winner=LW super fight is awesome...both aldo and conor have talked about moving up

This. It will be another Dan Hardy vs GSP. UFC trying to capture a market at the expense of some kid's career. When is Hardy's next fight again?

You said it right! Conor is too green to fight Aldo, and he has a game made for Aldo. He is not a guy like Weidman, a nightmare for Anderson and now extremely well rounded.

lol Conor fans... What you gonna do when he lose to Aldo ? Hold on Cerrone nuts against Pettis ?

Lol you wanka . I'm a massive fan of Aldo not only is he the best p4p in the world today but he is the ufc champ for a reason. But I'm also realistic in the fact that Aldo hasn't changed his fight style in a long time and that will be the deciding factor. Conor is just improving fight after fight and Aldo has been stale for a long time . Just facts bud nothing to do with hate or being a fan of Conor etc .

You said it right! Conor is too green to fight Aldo, and he has a game made for Aldo. He is not a guy like Weidman, a nightmare for Anderson and now extremely well rounded.

Conor isn't "green" he is a dangerous fight for Aldo or are you to biased to realise that.

Lol you wanka . I'm a massive fan of Aldo not only is he the best p4p in the world today but he is the ufc champ for a reason. But I'm also realistic in the fact that Aldo hasn't changed his fight style in a long time and that will be the deciding factor. Conor is just improving fight after fight and Aldo has been stale for a long time . Just facts bud nothing to do with hate or being a fan of Conor etc .

How does one improve without fighting a solid well rounded wrestler ? You are a fool to think he is improving by fighting only strikers.

Aldo is going to turn his leg into a pile of jello.

Back