Aldo vs Mcgreggor - GOAT (1,000,000 PPV Buys)

no fucking way lol. if jones/cormier didn't get a million buys, this fight certainly won't.

I think Conor might be able to pull more than that considering he probably is the only surviving threat to Aldo and he talks a lot of crap. I kind of expected a Jones win but Conor has a pretty good shot if he can keep it standing. Chad kind of exposed Aldo's striking when he has someone coming after him and that is something Conor is really good at. Also Chad rocked Aldo with uppercuts which is one of Conor's best strikes.

* McGregor
* Ronda

And no, they will be lucky to get close to 500 K IMO

Overrated and overhyped fight that's not going to live up to this make believe hype.

Here we see a neckbeard in its natural habitat, correcting spelling and grammar on an internet forum.

I hate the Conor hype but you know he can draw. This will get a million buys.

To get a million it'll need a stacked card around it. Not just the main event and the rest being fight pass fights. Rashad should be ready to go by then so him and Tex would be nice addition to that card

Would be genuinely surprised if it broke 650k without additional draw-power.

Here we see a neckbeard in its natural habitat, correcting spelling and grammar on an internet forum.

No grammar was corrected and the names he misspelled happen to be 2 "stars" in the UFC. Now that you got my attention, would you like to try again or continue wasting my time with your garbage posting?

I don't think we'll ever see a million buys again from two true MMA fighters. At least not with any fighters currently on the roster.

It has a shot to be the best of the year, though, if they fill the card out well. Will be tough to beat Jones Cormier but it has a shot.

Conor will beat Aldo, easily. I'm not hyped for this fight. It will end in the first 1-2 rounds.

Conor vs Pettis will be the fight that will break records.

No grammar was corrected and the names he misspelled happen to be 2 "stars" in the UFC. Now that you got my attention, would you like to try again or continue wasting my time with your garbage posting?

Aw look, it's upset.

Smoke a bowl or something, you seem pretty wound up.

I feel like people make these sort of posts just to fuck with legitimate fans.

This is probably the greatest fight in the history of the UFC. Could this possibly do 1 Million PPV buys? If not, then close.

How could it not with the GOAT fighting for the title?

If they put Rhonda on the same card, this could be devastating for PPV. They might break it.
Doesn't the goat already have the title

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back