Aldo vs Khabib - who wins?

helltoupee

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Best tdd in the game vs. one of the best td artists in the game, who takes it?

Let's not forget that Khabib is a rather small LW, so I don't think there would be too big of a size advantage.

I would be leaning to Aldo stuffing the TDs and taking advantage of Khabib's dismal stand-up game...I think Aldo is just too athletic and well-rounded for him.

I don't know sir. But i think I'd lean towards Aldo cus he's more well rounded
<mma3>

If Khabib can't get him down, he gets lit the F up.

Coming from AKA (all knees annihilated) dudes patellas are

nutella.jpg

Aldo. Especially going off both their last fights.

My face everytime I see a Khabib thread

<mma3>

Let's see, the #5 GOAT vs some overrated guy who has beaten nobody relevant. Hmm, that's a tough one TS.

Let's see, the #5 GOAT vs some overrated guy who has beaten nobody relevant. Hmm, that's a tough one TS.

I would definitely have my money on Aldo, but still think it would be an interesting fight.

Let's not forget that Khabib is a rather small LW, so I don't think there would be too big of a size advantage.

I would be leaning to Aldo stuffing the TDs and taking advantage of Khabib's dismal stand-up game...I think Aldo is just too athletic and well-rounded for him.

Aldo has great TDD, but I wouldn't say it's the best in the game. Khabib is monster that man-handled RDA who has solid TDD too, but is a good bit bigger. He would do the same to Aldo, and there wouldn't be much he could do to stop it other than to get a lucky TKO.

I give Aldo a good chance. As long as Conor is in the picture this matchup will never happen. I don't see Aldo becoming champ nor Khabib. Both have to happen in order to make this super fight.

I would back Aldo but not by much. Khabib is much bigger, he would get Aldo down at least once.

There isn't a person I would favor over Aldo in his wc.

Aldo has great TDD, but I wouldn't say it's the best in the game. Khabib is monster that man-handled RDA who has solid TDD too, but is a good bit bigger. He would do the same to Aldo, and there wouldn't be much he could do to stop it other than to get a lucky TKO.

Considering he acquired his stats against a division stacked with wrestlers, I would say he has better than just "great tdd".

Back