Aldo vs Edgar is the best LW vs the best FW in the world

February 2 can't come soon enough. Can't wait to see Lil' Frankie unconscious on the canvas.

I really like the promo video for this fight. Idk but I see Jose doing the same thing he did faber to Edgar.

Superfight as far as I'm concerned.

Frankie's gonna piss off a whole new crop of huggers when he tools Jose.

It's an awesome fight but I see it as the Featherweight champ vs an unranked featherweight.

Ben Henderson is the best LW in the world.
The second fight, which I agree Edgar won, was scored for him and the domination of Nate Diaz was decisive in all interpretations of the term. Bendo absolutely dominated the first fight of theirs too. They need a rubber match some day, maybe if Bendo can dispatch Melendez and Maynard and Edgar can have a couple of wins at FW, even if he doesn't take the belt.

Aldo is the best FW without saying.

Edgar still the #1 LW in my books.

This fight will be epic.

This fight is going to be so awesome. I agree that Jose is the best at FW and there's an argument for Frankie at '55, but who knows how either guy will do in the other's weight class. All I know for sure is that I cannot hardly wait till these two fight, and till Aldo moves up.

Bendo beat Frankie the first time around. Badly.

Frankie probably should have gotten the nod the second time. But it was a much closer fight than the first.

Considering the second fight should have never happened though, I never lost any sleep over it. All is right with the world. Bendo's the number 1 LW. Frankie will soon be the number 1 guy at FW.

Bendo beat Frankie the first time around. Badly.

Frankie probably should have gotten the nod the second time. But it was a much closer fight than the first.

Considering the second fight should have never happened though, I never lost any sleep over it. All is right with the world. Bendo's the number 1 LW. Frankie will soon be the number 1 guy at FW.

Frankie won the second fight and he will, hopefully, get to beat Ben Henderson after Maynard does.

Back