Aldo vs Edgar is the best LW vs the best FW in the world

and yet Bendo lost to Pettis and should of lost to Cerrone in their first fight.

Taking one fight and then basing your opinion of a fighter based on that one fight is genius.

Did you watch the first Cerrone fight? Or were you too busy trying to act like a badass online.

Guarantee you're fat.

lol at Aldo being a mediocre lw who had to drop down. When he's fought pretty much his entire career at fw.

It's even funnier that you are a Cruz nuthugger and are using that argument.

Cruz would 49-46 Aldo and I'm not even joking.

I'm not talking about Bendo. Im talking about Frankie and he has looked better and fought better competiton than both Gil and Pettis.
He should still be the LW Champ right now.

That is very debatable. I wouldn't say edgar has looked better.

That is very debatable. I wouldn't say edgar has looked better.

Beating BJ in the rematch and finishing Maynard are bigger accomplishments than Gil or Pettis have on their resumes.

You'll defend any fighter who's black, so you're not a valid source of opinion. Does your wife enjoy her bull more than you, you cuckold ?

Anyway, this fight is actually the best LW in the world (Frankie) vs. a mediocre LW who had to drop down in weight class/competition to be recognized (Aldo)

This is the most ignorant thing i've read in awhile on here

War Shertards

Did you watch the first Cerrone fight? Or were you too busy trying to act like a badass online.

Guarantee you're fat.

Cruz would 49-46 Aldo and I'm not even joking.

I guess you are officially a troll. That has to be the only reason anyone would argue that a guy who had to out point Faber and resort to takedowns to steal rounds would out strike Aldo.

Btw the only thing fat about me is my ****. Just ask your mom.

Aldo would crush everyone in both divisions. There's no one near him at all.

Jose Aldo is the best FW and LW on the planet, by the end of 2014 people will be saying Jose Aldo is #1 P4P.

I wouldn't agree with the statement that Edgar got robbed in the 2nd fight with Benson. I wouldn't have complained if he'd gotten the nod since it was so close, but it was a long ways from a robbery.

Robbery would be more like Hammil vs. Bisping or Paquiao vs. Bradley.

There is no possible way someone can say Bendo won that second fight, Bendo clearly won the first and Edgar clearly won the second.

So right now Edgar should be the LW champ of the world.

It pisses me off to no end, that the same people who will routinely complain about MMA judging can, in a straight-faced manner, suggest that Henderson won/drew in the second fight. It's literally ridiculous.

Frankies getting worked, badly.

I guess you are officially a troll. That has to be the only reason anyone would argue that a guy who had to out point Faber and resort to takedowns to steal rounds would out strike Aldo.

Outpoint Faber? He outworked him the entire fight. You don't watch MMA do you?

Mom jokes, right. You're badassness extends beyond this site and into the real world huh big boy.

Aldo would crush everyone in both divisions. There's no one near him at all.

Agreed, especially not Fedor.

Jose Aldo is the best FW and LW on the planet, by the end of 2014 people will be saying Jose Aldo is #1 P4P.

P4P number 1 does not lose a round 1-8 to Mark Hominick.

There is no possible way someone can say Bendo won that second fight, Bendo clearly won the first and Edgar clearly won the second.

So right now Edgar should be the LW champ of the world.

Agreed with this.

It pisses me off to no end, that the same people who will routinely complain about MMA judging can, in a straight-faced manner, suggest that Henderson won/drew in the second fight. It's literally ridiculous.

It's really not at all. If look at any judging Site like mma fighting, junkie, or sherdog they all say it was an extremely close fight and wouldn't be surprised if it went either way but they would lean edgar. Saying edgar won easily is the ridiculous statement.

Didn't Aldo gas against Mark fucking Hominick? What is he going to work Frank Edgar in? Eating Brazillian rat-kabobs?

They are the #1 and #2 FWs. Stay tuned when we see who is #1.

I would recommend putting that troll on your ignore list, I expect he/she will be banned soon enough.

When people have obviously silly names like "domina8er" and then race bait, talking about how "you always defend black fighters" and then calling posters "fat", they aren't doing a very good job masking the fact that they are a troll.

It's a shame that dude had to pollute this thread with his/her nonsense, but on the bright side, this thread might be the one that gets him or her banned. (god willing)

It's really not at all. If look at any judging Site like mma fighting, junkie, or sherdog they all say it was an extremely close fight and wouldn't be surprised if it went either way but they would lean edgar. Saying edgar won easily is the ridiculous statement.

I'm not saying he won "easily". Take my words out of your mouth. I'm saying he won clearly and definitely.

Back