Aldo Turns Down Rematch Against McGregor

He hasn't been training and he's not in shape.

It's easy to type that a pro fighter is a coward with the hot pocket grease lubing your fingers from the safety of your mom's basement.

Nothing more to add after this.

Aldo should have taken the fight at any weight. That's a 2nd massive pay day, and if he wins he can fight him a third time at 145. That's more money then his entire career combined in 2 fights. Aldo was recently talking a bunch of trash about how he will run thru anyone this year to reclaim his title. He was scared once again.

I never said anything about manager/not manager. He specifically made an interview where he said he was training for McGregor vs RDA in case of a short notice replacement so that he was in shape. He claimed he wanted to fight McGregor regardless of the title.
This X 100!

He specifically said that's what he's doing and when the time came to step up he pussed out once again. Meanwhile, Mystic Mac is fighting people on short notice at 170 lol

That was one of the nastiest submissions in UFC history. Don't really see your point though. It doesn't aid your argument lmfao
Your name is MachidaNo1Fan. You can't call anyone that is a fighter a coward.

Conor shouldn't fight. He is going to fight cause that's the kind of fighter he is. But he should just wait for RDA.

He hasn't been training and he's not in shape.

It's easy to type that a pro fighter is a coward with the hot pocket grease lubing your fingers from the safety of your mom's basement.

images

I'll just leave this here..

CZwqho_WYAI8k32.jpg

My favorite line is "At any time, anywhere, and since he is scared and knows that I'm gonna win, it doesn't even have to be a title fight"

Literally eating your words

This X 100!

He specifically said that's what he's doing and when the time came to step up he pussed out once again. Meanwhile, Mystic Mac is fighting people on short notice at 170 lol
He was not in shape. Why would you take a fight on a week notice to a guy who ONE PUNCH MANED you in 13 seconds.

Only McGoat does what he says he will, others are mortal.

He was not in shape. Why would you take a fight on a week notice to a guy who ONE PUNCH MANED you in 13 seconds.

Logically you wouldn't. Still doesn't change the fact that Aldo lied. "Anytime, anywhere"

Aldo just bought himself a one way ticket to the back of the line.

What an absolute fail by the Brazilian contingent.

Aldo clearly stated the most he cut was vs Hominick (165lbs) because he gained mass after his neck surgery and that he is cutting 2-3 kilos less for McG.

Conor, pound for pound, cuts more weight than Jon Jones. Let that sink in for a minute.
Jones also said he was cutting from 219 *old source prob more now* so that's less than like 95%+ of the roster
Maynard was cutting from 190's to 155. Was it Lombard or woodley who was 210+? DHK teammate was EVEN MORE Hyun Gyu Lim

because he said he is training and staying in shape and wants Conor bad, well the opportunity came knockin and Aldo, once again, was not there to answer the call.

You're getting annoying as fuck man. I got over it a while ago, you should too. Stop reposting the same shit over and over again smh.

I'll stop pointing out what you did when you stop keyboard warrior'ing to the 9,000th degree.

Think back to your old salty tears in retrospect and realize that the standards you hold to men who fight for a living are higher than you hold for yourself.

I think you could actually apply this to your real life. I hold out hope for you, man. It'll be okay. Everyone is a hypocrite now and then.

he is never going to be able to avenge that loss again. that was his chance. he has had an amazing career but will always be remember for getting ko'ed in 13 seconds. time for jose to be quiet now

Back