Aldo Turns Down Rematch Against McGregor

Always kills me to do this to machida.
FluidLegitimateCony.gif

20151212101855_GettyImages501167544.JPG

Yes Aldo is a coward after making this statement prior

"For everything I have done, everything I have accepted and mostly how the fight ended, I will not accept any other fight other than a title shot," Aldo wrote in January. "My only exception would be fighting (McGregor), at any time, anywhere, and once that he is afraid and knows that I'm gonna win... Doesn't have to be title fight against him. Keep my belt, but I wanna whoop (your) ass anywhere."

What happened to anytime anywhere Aldo? LOL

I'm sure you've never said anything in the aftermath of something incredibly bothersome. I'm glad you're perfect and no fighter on earth is.

Why would he bend to the will of the Ufc and fight at a weightclass he has never been at.

Many of you don't understand what goes into fighting.
You just want to be entertained.

that would be right if he didnt say that he is training hard to replace dos anjos if anything happens and he would fight him anywhere,anytime.and that is not ok in my book.

Don't need to be a fighter to use common sense and spot the coward

You were having a breakdown online when Lyoto got starched by Yoel. You were close to e-suiciding. I think that makes you more of a coward, lol.

Also why would aldo do the UFC a solid. They practically made his whole reign to be garbage and didn't respect him.

Plain fact simple. Jose said X, Jose had opportunity to X. Jose did not X.
AKA, Jose does not follow his word. No big deal, many fighters don't. It's not about doing "solids", theres a very good chance the UFC may never offer Aldo another Conor fight ever again, this was the UFC doing a solid to Jose by giving him an opportunity to re-earn his glory, Aldo was obviously not training and not confident for the fight. Aldo said he was training for this fight, he obviously was not and it was PR.

shertards forget the bullshit he talked about training to be ready for exactly this!

Aldo is all talk and no chin
I'm an Aldo fan but I agree. He specifically said he was Training should this opportunity arise. had he not said that turning this opportunity down wouldn't look bad at all. Chances are they would've made the fight at 155 for both Aldo and Conor's benefit

When someone turns down a fight on basically a week's notice, they're automatically a coward? This place is hilarious.

I read that Frankie was injured. Not sure if that's 100% accurate, however.
Aldo's on record for saying was keeping in fight ready shape just in case anyone pulls out of a fight with Conor. He also said the Title didn't matter to him.

Plain fact simple. Jose said X, Jose had opportunity to X. Jose did not X.
AKA, Jose does not follow his word. No big deal, many fighters don't. It's not about doing "solids", theres a very good chance the UFC may never offer Aldo another Conor fight ever again, this was the UFC doing a solid to Jose by giving him an opportunity to re-earn his glory, Aldo was obviously not training and not confident for the fight. Aldo said he was training for this fight, he obviously was not and it was PR.
You have never been a fighter. Shit happens.

You were having a breakdown online when Lyoto got starched by Yoel. You were close to e-suiciding. I think that makes you more of a coward, lol.

You're getting annoying as fuck man. I got over it a while ago, you should too. Stop reposting the same shit over and over again smh.

I don't care. Bound to happen because I knew if Jose fought to kill not win he would lose.

No. Doesn't matter how he "fought". He got dropped into the fetal position because he was inferior to his opponent.

Walking weight=/=cutting weight.

Also, 2012 interview is oooooold. Again, that was prior to him leaning out. He cut a shitload vs Hominick prior to that interview.

I'd expect a wrestler to know the difference between walkk around weight and starting cut weight. McG says he can get to almost 180.
Dude get out of here. These nuthuggers are annoying. They won't listen.

Also why would aldo do the UFC a solid. They practically made his whole reign to be garbage and didn't respect him.
This is complete stupidity. Aldo should take fight, collect his check and retire. Any other decision is utter stupidity. After the fight he would have banked several million dollars in 3 months, which since he lives in a third world country is like having 20-30 million in the US. Easy to retire at that point.

Back