Aldo shows off his christmas present

A for effort! Serious skills.

Well done bigwaverider.

hahaha Ronda looks better than ever

You don't have to make fun of ronda like this. She is totally irrelevant in your video and your attempt is just pathetic

Not a Red Ryder BB gun, but it's close. Ronda looks lovely.

suprised i thought it was one of those dragonballz

I told that motherfucker to create a twitter/instagram, if for no other reason than to get some credit for his work

@bigwaverider step yo game up fool
aye you can't complain about the lack of exposure if you're not willing to play the social media game :( will have threads popping up regularly with that video, much like with that @EOW Pet Cemetery shoop.

You don't have to make fun of ronda like this. She is totally irrelevant in your video and your attempt is just pathetic
hahahaha

6990f92de8827cc461ef4dde049f55bb.gif

move along son

To @Ottawaguy @scardera @Jehannum @Uber_Noober @HI SCOTT NEWMAN @Peteyandjia @headkicktoleg @2GunTommy @Jay philips @GrAtI @Papawash @Davey Crockett @sirmorbach @SimonNova @Thepaintbucket @emog2 @ExitLUPin,

Thanks guys. And yes @Peteyandjia has been trying to get me to make some sort of social media thing. I don't know anything about that stuff, but it might be time to delve into the World Wide Web. I sit here in my little grass shack and make these things for this forum and haven't really thought beyond that. FYI that one Aldo face is our very own SD emoji, although it is a higher resolution one. I need a new name though. I really don't like @bigwaverider. Should have a contest to rename me. :)

<mma3>

Last edited:
BTW since that was an "edit" the guy posted, here is the full version. Pretty suitable for full screen...

Thanks guys. And yes @Peteyandjia has been trying to get me to make some sort of social media thing. I don't know anything about that stuff, but it might be time to delve into the World Wide Web. I sit here in my little grass shack and make these things for this forum and haven't really thought beyond that, so maybe. FYI that one Aldo face is our very own SD emoji, although it is a higher resolution one. I need a new name though. I really don't like @bigwaverider. Should have a contest to rename me. :)

<mma3>
well fuck. I've been "very slowly" working on a bigwaverider project for months! :D
but putting my own needs aside, that's your brand now ... you really wanna start over?

well fuck. I've been "very slowly" working on a bigwaverider project for months! :D
but putting my own needs aside, that's your brand now ... you really wanna start over?

I don't know what you are saying.

To @Ottawaguy @scardera @Jehannum @Uber_Noober @HI SCOTT NEWMAN @Peteyandjia @headkicktoleg @2GunTommy @Jay philips @GrAtI @Papawash @Davey Crockett @sirmorbach @SimonNova @Thepaintbucket @emog2 @ExitLUPin,

Thanks guys. And yes @Peteyandjia has been trying to get me to make some sort of social media thing. I don't know anything about that stuff, but it might be time to delve into the World Wide Web. I sit here in my little grass shack and make these things for this forum and haven't really thought beyond that. FYI that one Aldo face is our very own SD emoji, although it is a higher resolution one. I need a new name though. I really don't like @bigwaverider. Should have a contest to rename me. :)

<mma3>
I say 'goatwaverider'
You the man !! I have shown many a friend this in real and use you as my inspiration when using photoshop (ala my av being one of very many)
I will be going on to gifs soon.
Merry Christmas brother.

<mma3>
'Macsby's shoop apprentice'

Seriously you should though. You need to be recognised for brilliance like that.

I don't know what you are saying.
well we all know you as bigwaverider, the guy that makes the awesome technical shoops and works hard for the shooping community. You're not an emerging star anymore, you're the established no1. Rebranding before you get to social media may work out but you'd definitely lose some of what you've built for yourself IMO.

Yup, that's one of the best gifs for me from our BWR :)

I say 'goatwaverider'
You the man !! I have shown many a friend this in real and use you as my inspiration when using photoshop (ala my av being one of very many) I will be going on to gifs soon. Merry Christmas brother.

Mahalo SOA. I like the uniqueness of goatwaverider, although it seems just a tad egotistical. I like it because if you Google it, only that will come up (I already tried). One thing I don't like about bigwaverider is that it's too common of a name. Hope you had a good Xmas too brah. Mine was awesome. My dad is buying me a new 4K 32" IPS, PLS, or, AHVA monitor - just gotta pick one, but it's a hard decision. Very excited. :D

'Macsby's shoop apprentice'. Seriously you should though. You need to be recognised for brilliance like that.

Thanks man. Good name BTW haha. :)

well we all know you as bigwaverider, the guy that makes the awesome technical shoops and works hard for the shooping community. You're not an emerging star anymore, you're the established no1. Rebranding before you get to social media may work out but you'd definitely lose some of what you've built for yourself IMO.

Well thanks a bunch brah. Brings a warm fuzzy hearing kind words from you.

Mahalo SOA. I like the uniqueness of goatwaverider, although it seems just a tad egotistical. I like it because if you Google it, only that will come up (I already tried). One thing I don't like about bigwaverider is that it's too common of a name. Hope you had a good Xmas too brah. Mine was awesome. My dad is buying me a new 4K 32" IPS, PLS, or, AHVA monitor - just gotta pick one, but it's a hard decision. Very excited. :D

Thanks man. Good name BTW haha. :)

Well thanks a bunch brah. Brings a warm fuzzy hearing kind words from you.

When you're the best, you're allowed to be egotistical - it becomes confident as opposed to cocky lol ;)....
Nice work, that must cost a bomb !!! - I'm in no position to be spending like that, saving for a lease and keeper my 2 year old spoilt is hard work lol !!
Look forward to our next chat :).
Peace.
X

Back