Aldo should tank the arena security

Conor looked nervous when Rogan said they were bringing Aldo into the octagon, his body language. Not saying he was afraid, but he was nervous. I'm sure Conor knew security would stop him from attacking Aldo but it was probably calculated move on Connors part to hype the fight

That's probably why MGregor sought out and grabbed the security guy directly, right? Because Aldo was lucky?

Conor being a baby making the guard hold him back.

Lol, after Edgar, Lamas and Mendes, thos fight will be a walk in the park for Jose.

The butthurt will be epic.

I feel sad for the Irish lunatic fanboys though, McGregor is the only chance they have to see someone in a UFC main card spot.

Conor looked nervous when Rogan said they were bringing Aldo into the octagon, his body language. Not saying he was afraid, but he was nervous. I'm sure Conor knew security would stop him from attacking Aldo but it was probably calculated move on Connors part to hype the fight

Yeah, it was odd they said Aldo is coming into the cage and then he didn't and rogan said it would be a bad idea. Conor looked shook.

Back