Aldo refused to do a faceoff in the octagon, the UFC asked him to.

I dont blame for not going in there. Its stupid. Conner just gonna dance around and try too provoke him like he does at every weigh in or even like he did when he hopped out the cage after the fight. This is not wwe, at least not yet.

Dana's probably got some ocean front real estate in Las Vegas he'll sell you as well

Said he was superstitious. A lot of people have superstitions. No big deal. The encounter outside the ring was enough for promotion. Big McGregor fan too.

Aldo missed opportunity to hype this fight even more because of superstition.

I don't like that type of stuff but it would hype the fight even more for sure.

Yeah, because we need more Tito Ortiz or Mayhem Miller incidents. Aldo's demeanor was very appropriate when he just smiled at McGregor's antics.

I can't wait till Aldo chops McGregor's legs down.

Usually it goes the other way around amirite? The champion wins a bout and the true contender steps forward... Or am I missing something here?

Yeah, because we need more Tito Ortiz or Mayhem Miller incidents. Aldo's demeanor was very appropriate when he just smiled at McGregor's antics.

I can't wait till Aldo chops McGregor's legs down.

Conor is in for an ass whopping beyond

Did not Conor already do that for him?

He didn't say it's because promotion was already fulfilled. Heck, I think the promotional aspect was already fulfilled.

He said it's because of superstition. Don't change Aldo's words to fit a different argument.

Aldo's habits have been working for aldo so far

I'm actually glad they didn't. It was getting to be too much.

Lately the UFC feels completely fake and manufactured to me. The way they're stuffing Conor into every sentence possible and everyone on the broadcast team is obviously pushing an agenda.

Even this whole Jones thing seems a little whacky. It's like they've already rushed through rehab and pumped out a special promo before I even knew what the fuck Jones did.

"Rituals...Superstitions...It's all another word for fear. He keeps saying all these things, but face to face, he's said nothing." - Conor McGregor

A faceoff would be overkill and contrived. They already had their moment after the fight.

GoodPolishedEidolonhelvum.gif

Back