Aldo Q&A w/Ariel: UFC Wants Aldo To Fight For Interim LW Title In March. Will Not Fight @ 208

Why the fuck would khabib fight Aldo lol

So UFC couldn't get deals done with Max and Tony so they tried to do Aldo vs Khabib instead?

<[analyzed}>

Is Aldo implying that Khabib turned down a fight with him?

Love it.

How funny would it be if Aldo tweeted "Hello Chicken Khabib...."?

{<jordan}

So Aldo fights for interim lw in March.
Fights for lw title in september

Wtf happens at featherweight?

He's just doing what he moaned at conor for doing..

Has to be a wind up
Sounds like Ari is using Aldo as leverage to reduce Ferguson's money demands for a fight vs Nurmy. Same way they used Nurmy to reduce Alvarez demands vs Mcgregor.

Hahaha holy fuck ufc enlisting Aldos help to knock off LW contenders too wow that's pretty pathetic but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do to protect the golden boy

Aldo is a sore loser. Can't let it go. I don't get why he wants to get knocked out again so badly. Just ask your training partners to do it no need to do it in front of millions of people.
I am amazed you could stop your hands from shaking to type your asinine post.
How did it work out for Junior when Cain rematched him?

So one KO doesn't mean sh*t.

But then again, you know. That's the reason you are so afraid he is running after Conor and taking his belts.

By the time Conor comes back, Aldo will have the FW and Interim LW belt.
Let us see what excuse Conor will make to fight at WW (or maybe DIaz) instead of defend his belt!!!

So Aldo could become a two-division champ by being given Conor's belts. LMAO.

So Tony is ducking Khabib who is ducking Aldo who is ducking Holloway??

This is bizarre. Aldo vs Khabib would be sick.

I
So UFC couldn't get deals done with Max and Tony so they tried to do Aldo vs Khabib instead?

<[analyzed}>

How funny would it be if Aldo tweeted "Hello Chicken Khabib...."?

{<jordan}

I love the idea of an Aldo-Khabib fight. Love it.

The best wrestler at LW vs the best counter-wrestler at FW.

Aldo GOAT. Nough said.
1414123247-tumblr_ndrx26BrxN1r4c1k8o4_500.jpg

Jose Aldo, first two weight classes interim champion ? <36>

This shouldn't be so hard to understand.
Holloway (the guy that called him out to fight in February) refused to fight in February after Aldo agreed to fight.
So Aldo is looking now for his own interest. Get the Interim belt, and force COnor to defend (or become the two division CHampion Conor wanted to be, with the difference that Aldo defends his belts).

Lol become two division champ by default after winning meaningless interim titles.

How legendary. Children will sing of these heroics for thousands of years.

I don't get it. He says that Max won't fight him at 208 in Feb. So why would the option be fighting for an interim LW belt in March instead of just fighting Max in March? It doesn't make sense.

Not surprised at all if UFC wants Aldo to eliminate Khabib. With his TDD he's one of the few who has a good shot.

There's no other reason Aldo would be fighting for the interim LW title.

Yeah I am PO'd. I bought tickets for 208, and the card Brooklyn is getting is the worst I have seen in a long-time before any injuries.

I was gonna buy them but now I'm not. I think they were waiting to see who jumped on the tix without even announcing a main event.Im pissed too I was waiting for that fight to be announced to buy the Brooklyn tix.The msg tix were not worth 800 minimum imo and I was hoping they'd put a good card together for the UFC fans that didn't make it to 205.

If he fights Khabib, he wins. Khabib wants nothing of someone with good TDD and that's why he doesn't want this fight.

If he fights Ferguson, no way he wins.

Back