Aldo on TAM's joke:"Someone will have to pay dearly for it. It's going to be Mendes."

Exactly....kinda of hypocritical of Aldo to point out that Chad had to work his way back up to a shot at the title yet Aldo calls for an immediate rematch for Barao in Brazil. So silly and uncalled for.

Not really, Barao has done more than chad could dream of, and deserves an immediate rematch just like any champ that has gone undefeated for years like AS, GSP or JJ. Chad is a no body compared to Barao or Aldo.

Go Aldo, show that team douche who is the boss and the real alpha male.

Your not going to do anything Aldo. Just keep fence grabbing and fighting safe.

watch-out-guys-clean.jpg

Aldo-FINISH.gif

Exactly....kinda of hypocritical of Aldo to point out that Chad had to work his way back up to a shot at the title yet Aldo calls for an immediate rematch for Barao in Brazil. So silly and uncalled for.

I don't agree with Barao's immediate rematch but to compare Mendes with Barao is pure stupidity. Barao was on a 31 fight win streak and had quite a few title defenses, how can you even compare his situation with Mendes?

Lol at "pay dearly". Chad would love it if Aldo wants to fight angry and actually come out of his defensive shell.

chad mendes ‏@chadmendes 32m

Hey @josealdojunior I don't know anything about that post but I do know on Aug 2nd I AM going to BEAT YOUR ASS. #paybacksabitch @danawhite

Haha!

He beats Cody McKenzy and Clay Guida and now he's going to beat Aldo's ass.

Oh man. Can't wait for the tears.

chad mendes ‏@chadmendes 32m

Hey @josealdojunior I don't know anything about that post but I do know on Aug 2nd I AM going to BEAT YOUR ASS. #paybacksabitch @danawhite
Nice

Didn't Aldo post a little rap video where he called Pettis a f**?

aldo angry = aldo even more motivated = scarier aldo

can't wait for the fight

Back