Aldo on TAM's joke:"Someone will have to pay dearly for it. It's going to be Mendes."

Anything for the return of WEC Aldo. Fuckin killer

Gotta say I agree with his point of view, NU didn't mock Faber or Aldo after the Aldo fights, but when they finally got one they're gonna do this?

Lol, am I the only one who thinks Aldo has been a complete anti-climax in the UFC? His fights went from beautiful chaos, to unwilling to risk pulling the trigger and ending up on his back in every 5th round. Personally hope Mendes smashes him.

this guy sucks. no sense of humour. i don't think he has more than one friend

aldo is the man, don't understand how people think he is a boring fighter, mma fans are by far the hardest people to please, and I also notice some ppl who call him boring are the same who hang from chael sonnens nuts, I don't get you guys one bit, but you do make boring days at work a lot more fun

What? Faber is by far the easiest to dislike. Dude is pompous and seems faker then Pamela Anderson's titties

Don't even insult Pam's fake tits....they are very likeable....

Lol at aldo thinking that barao is getting an immediate rematch. Barao got his ass kicked and needs to earn his next shot

Exactly....kinda of hypocritical of Aldo to point out that Chad had to work his way back up to a shot at the title yet Aldo calls for an immediate rematch for Barao in Brazil. So silly and uncalled for.

Aldo had some sharp lines in that retort, particularly when he said "Barao doesn't need their MT classes. Barao could be their MT instructor."

I remember this video of Aldo and his teammates singing something that was disrespectful, Aldo's seems like a guy who can dish it but can't take it. Hopefully Mendes puts a beating on him but I don't see it happening.

I've never been a big Aldo fans but he speaks the truth. Chad got an easy road back to the title that didn't involve fighting any major contenders.

He's right about everything except the Barao rematch part.

Sad that Aldo haters are using the fence grab at Chad's lone highlight in the fight. I thought he did pretty well keeping pressure on him, that's the type of gamelan needed to beat Aldo, imo. Too bad he get kneed in the grill lol. Aldo could be trying to sell tickets here but good on him. Makes things more interesting.

Can't wait for this fight

chad mendes ‏@chadmendes 32m

Hey @josealdojunior I don't know anything about that post but I do know on Aug 2nd I AM going to BEAT YOUR ASS. #paybacksabitch @danawhite

Quality, not quantity.
b0WQR+(1).gif

Aldo was going down, he blatantly grabbed the fence to prevent the throw and that changed the momentum of the fight. .

Changed the momentum of the fight...? :redface:

Aldo was dominating the entire fight, it didn't change anything.

Back