Aldo on TAM's joke:"Someone will have to pay dearly for it. It's going to be Mendes."

I would love Chad to win this one, and leave faber belt-less....

Dontevenguess93Exactly. That argument is pathetic. Chad was stuffed on multiple attempts before and after said:
I think the reason why people get so caught up over that is because it was so flagrant, and he clearly would have gotten taken down if he didn't grab.

The problem is that his black belt BJJ + purple belt wrestling is better than Mendes's black belt wrestling + white belt BJJ so yeah, if Mendes took him down he would have just got back up. lol

What was the picture the TAM posted? it says "content unavailable"

Also I know this is old, but where is Ludwig going? I heard them mention it during the fight but I didn't hear the details.

Picture is a sign up sheet for a Bang Muay Thai seminar and has Renan's name on the list of participants.

Ludwig is opening his own gym near his home in Colorado.

Is WEC Aldo the new motivated BJ?

But Faber is the only likable fighter on Team Alpha Manlet

And you know this first hand? Faber made the joke and the irony is he's the one who has no belt and 0-3 vs. NU. He looks just as dumb as Barao saying TJ is a lame striker.

If Aldo doesn't fence grab this time he is losing his belt.

lol yeah right.

Aldo is leagues ahead of Chad skill wise, will be seen again in the rematch.

I do agree with Aldo...TAM has been saying too many stupid things after ...one fucking big win, but thats who they are...always have been...especially Faber...

TJ just mailed in the Belt doesn't even want to get slaughtered in the rematch after hearing Aldo's interview......

Lol Aldo haters out in full force crying "fence grab"...I think you people need to re-watch the fight and see how badly it was going for Mendes. Aldo once again will show that Mendes has nothing for him, and all you salty haters can enjoy the clinic. Until then, enjoy Aldo's first round performance again, capped off wonderfully by your boy Mendes getting slept lmao.

Immediate rematch in Brazil? LOL.... More Brazilian delusion at work here.

Funny joke.

Brazilians not exactly known for their ability to absorb ball-busting humor though. Too much "pride" and "respect" to have a good laugh at your own expense.

1179293_o.gif

we'll see what happens when he doesn't hold the cage and chad gets him on the ground.

Back